• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Signals and Copy - anyone heard of this?

I viewed the video. It isn't proof of anything. It's one person saying he's a user (of a service that pays aff commissions). There's NO evidence that the trade he pointed to came from Signals and Copy. Anyone could grab a screenshot (or manufacture one) showing a list of successful closed trades and claim those are from any company. Would you care to guess the number of emails I've gotten over the years from affiliates breathlessly bragging about the profits to be made from products that haven't even been released yet?

At least the broker is known. I suspected it was Traders Way, but the site only called it TW and I did not want to risk making a mistake if there was another broker identified as "TW".

Why did you skip answering if the Traders Way signup needs to be through a Signals and Copy affiliate link? Should I take that as "Yes, I had to sign up under the Signals and Copy link." or not?

Why would such successful traders need to use $59 for an affiliate program. There are plenty of managed forex accounts that pay affiliate commissions based not on a per-person basis, but as a cut of the performance fee.

This sounds interesting, but without verifiable evidence, it's just an unsupported claim of profit levels that are unlikely to be sustainable for any period of time. The fact that everyone pays into the affiliate program effectively gives ALL clients have a vested interest in bringing in more clients. This will make getting unbiased information more difficult and means that verifiable evidence of profits becomes even more important.

Then again, I decided to check some of your links more carefully to see if I could find evidence to back up your claims. This didn't go well. It looks to me like you failed to check the links very carefully before thowing them up as proof of anything.

Is there some reason the BizStanding link says Signals and Copy provides binary signals? TradersWay offers forex on MT4, not binaries. Signals and Copy also claims to have been founded in 2013, but the domain is of much more recent vintage.

Look at the picture here:

http://tradingcurrency.info/2015/10...f-signalsandcopy-com-fundamentals-of-trading/

Michael Peterson seems to have taken another person's image for his own use. Check these links to see who that picture really belongs to:

http://www.kidscloset.biz/sale?sale_id=40
https://www.facebook.com/ken.leathers

Is there an explanation for this? Stolen images are a frequent hallmark of scams in progress.

Since you are paying for dinner with your $200, why not provide some details (and evidence) of the monthly profits you say you are raking in? While you are at it, how much of that $200 that you are so proud of was profits and how much was aff commissions?

Back