Small Investment...

I also like small investment for trading it saves us from high loss because we are bound to tske limited risk with small investment . Some times high capital become high loss because traders forget risk management and their ignorance results in loss .

It is true that whenever we are having lower amount of trading capital with us our risks will also remain lower in the long term :)

It is true that whenever we are having lower amount of trading capital with us our risks will also remain lower in the long term :)
I like start with only small capital to investing, because if get margin call it will not too much dept in regret, and treat forex as part time so far still felt comfortable, if we understand forex still become reliable source income

I like start with only small capital to investing, because if get margin call it will not too much dept in regret, and treat forex as part time so far still felt comfortable, if we understand forex still become reliable source income

We should try to use our trading funds in a manner that can give us some income and also help us in becoming successful traders :)

We should try to use our trading funds in a manner that can give us some income and also help us in becoming successful traders :)
Indeed logically use bigger imnvestment will obtained more profit, but I am still enjoy treat forex as part time and use low capital still, and will happy if able increasing money, and if faced with MC still in risk consideration

you do need a reasonable investment to be successful in forex but you also need to know your stuff

you do need a reasonable investment to be successful in forex but you also need to know your stuff

We do have many options with us and if we want to do our trading then main thing is we should be able to keep our trading funds safe :)

Always start with amount you had spare with you and never invest all your saving first time you are going to start forex business. With demo you can get better idea how much amount you can manage . Practice on demo will make you experienced and sharp in real trading.

Always start with amount you had spare with you and never invest all your saving first time you are going to start forex business. With demo you can get better idea how much amount you can manage . Practice on demo will make you experienced and sharp in real trading.
Yes will good as early preparation use demo account, in demo account we can making deposit amount money that will prepared later in real account, if likely we will use 100$ hence in demo we also can use these amount capital to start learning

If you are having trouble in trading small investments then stop trading them. Save your money, build a big account and then trade on that account.

Small investment will be the waste of time as far as my concern, we should do forex with big capital and should start this business with amount 400 USD after completing the demo trading period, so be careful about investment.

Back