Small Investment...

We should start trading with small capital to get our feet we in the markets, especially if we use high leverage and don't have experience. My first deposit was 200$ and of course I blow it out. But I got valuable experience on how I should manage my trades, that's why some losses should be considered as a fee for education.

I am always consider with the risk in my trades, maybe using small investment will hard to making profit,l but risk also will low if compared use huge money, as trader might having own level emotion use their capital while I am like use start from small capital

I am always consider with the risk in my trades, maybe using small investment will hard to making profit,l but risk also will low if compared use huge money, as trader might having own level emotion use their capital while I am like use start from small capital

We have to learn our trading in an easy way and we should never forget this fact that in our trades what is more important for us is to get income and reduce the amounts of losses we are getting :)

We should start trading with small capital to get our feet we in the markets, especially if we use high leverage and don't have experience. My first deposit was 200$ and of course I blow it out. But I got valuable experience on how I should manage my trades, that's why some losses should be considered as a fee for education.
Yes,I agree with you. I also started with a small capital and I don't regret about it. I started with smth about 300$. and this first deal brought me a little income)) the lot was the minimal)) It wasn't big money but the fact that I DID it was very pleasant:) in any case, you will have so many time to play with big money, it's better not to hurry

Small investments are a hurdle in good consistent trading but if you keep your profits return small, then you can do good with less capital as well.

We have to learn our trading in an easy way and we should never forget this fact that in our trades what is more important for us is to get income and reduce the amounts of losses we are getting :)
Learning is compulsory task for all trader if they want getting betterment skill, almost goal all trader is increasing money from initial investment andghis not easy task without good learning

Learning is compulsory task for all trader if they want getting betterment skill, almost goal all trader is increasing money from initial investment andghis not easy task without good learning

When we start learning then a time will come when our income grows and we can also say that we are now making a good as well as reliable income from this business :D

I agree with previous orators, it's really good to start with small money, if you don't have much experience in trading, don't start with big money until you will be sure in your skills and your strategy

I agree with previous orators, it's really good to start with small money, if you don't have much experience in trading, don't start with big money until you will be sure in your skills and your strategy

Whenever we are having little trading funds with us the main thing that we have to remember is that trading will be risky as the required margins will be more :(

There are many traders that are earning regularly from a small account. Different traders have different needs according to their requirement, so they can make little profit on small account and use that money at their disposal.

Back