Some Forums (threads) are giving accurate forecasts....discouraging us to learn!!

"Yes, I know you are a fan of such free accurate signals (I have seen you commenting there...) "

You must have ate one too many pips because there is no comments to be added by readers/followers over at "eFXnews" :p

I also found posts and news at "babypips.com" to be most helpful and informative too....also, running Bloomberg live news in the background helps.....plus bits & pieces here at the FPA and elsewhere.

"Yes, I know you are a fan of such free accurate signals (I have seen you commenting there...) "

You must have ate one too many pips because there is no comments to be added by readers/followers over at "eFXnews" :p

I also found posts and news at "babypips.com" to be most helpful and informative too....also, running Bloomberg live news in the background helps.....plus bits & pieces here at the FPA and elsewhere.

Dear RahmanSL

I said the word "such" to mean other threads like:" i will be giving powerful price action signals for free so join me " where we see a lot of participation by you...

I also love that thread for the accurate signals...

We can not totally say that the threads are giving accurate signals all the time, and moreover when we are trading by using others signal we hold the responsibility for our trades. Thus, better to develop the strategy suitable for our trading style.

We can not totally say that the threads are giving accurate signals all the time, and moreover when we are trading by using others signal we hold the responsibility for our trades. Thus, better to develop the strategy suitable for our trading style.

I agree with you but I have observed before using these signals....you should observe the signals and match later to see whether they were right or wrong and the proportion of right signals...I am currently do that...and also trying to identify what is behind those decisions...

I agree with you but I have observed before using these signals....you should observe the signals and match later to see whether they were right or wrong and the proportion of right signals...I am currently do that...and also trying to identify what is behind those decisions...

you must understand how the trader trades (what; identify). Plus, you must be familiar with the specific trading method used too (how; nuts and bolts). If you do, then it's possible to identify the trading rationales (and learn in the process).

does babypips still have a virus infection? i rarely visit forums these days, so I am not sure. it was infected by a virus a few months ago.

you must understand how the trader trades (what; identify). Plus, you must be familiar with the specific trading method used too (how; nuts and bolts). If you do, then it's possible to identify the trading rationales (and learn in the process).

Hmmmm....thanks for the advise.

I'm glad I viewed this thread. eFXnews seems good, and it led me to other interesting news sources.

I'm hoping reading the news will help my trading, because reading charts got me nowhere so far....I've lost a pile of play money. Thank goodness for demo accounts. :rolleyes:

Back