• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Stay away from Ronghui Group Co., Ltd.

I am having an issue with a company

singleparticle

Recruit
Ronghui Group Co., Ltd. Ronghuiforex.com, ronghuimarket.com, ronghuifi.com

I could not withdraw money. When I tried to withdraw money from my trading account, they ask for more money for service fees and so on. It is surely a scammer.
It used authentic MT5, everything looked real, but money could not be withdrawn.

I could not withdraw money. When I tried to withdraw money from my trading account, they ask for more money for service fees and so on. It is surely a scammer.
It used authentic MT5, everything looked real, but money could not be withdrawn.
Can you share the email or chat supporting this claim, please?

FxMaster, Thank you for your reply. Yes. Attached are two chat snapshots. I have all the records of transactions of wire transfers and Forex trading on MT5.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 41

MT5 is used by scammers because they use things such as virtual dealer plug in which allows the data you are shown to be delayed from the real market data. Also balances can easily be manipulated to make it look like someone has large account balances, many trades that produced profits, etc. but these are all fake.

Asking victims to pay fees and taxes is part of this scam to steal more money from a victim (i.e. Do Not pay anything to them). Chinese criminals in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar run these scams and they are called Pig Butchering, many articles available on google about how the scam works.

Start by taking screen shots of all communication, trades, their website, money transfers, etc. to document this crime. Then let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to start reporting.

The website is barely 3 months old, clearly setup purely to scam.

1687474496162.png

Update the tags for this thread and add the website URL's so others can easily find this information.

1687474576976.png

MT5 is used by scammers because they use things such as virtual dealer plug in which allows the data you are shown to be delayed from the real market data. Also balances can easily be manipulated to make it look like someone has large account balances, many trades that produced profits, etc. but these are all fake.

Asking victims to pay fees and taxes is part of this scam to steal more money from a victim (i.e. Do Not pay anything to them). Chinese criminals in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar run these scams and they are called Pig Butchering, many articles available on google about how the scam works.

Start by taking screen shots of all communication, trades, their website, money transfers, etc. to document this crime. Then let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to start reporting.

Thank you, The Punisher,

I compared real market data from tradingview.com with the one Ronghui Group Co., Ltd provided. The data has no obviously delay, at least not longer than one minute, because I often used one minute's chart.

I am located in the USA. I have reported the case with all detailed records to the FBI and USSS.
I recently contacted MetaQuotes, and they said when they provided MT5 to a broker, they always checked its legitimacy.

The website is barely 3 months old, clearly setup purely to scam.

View attachment 84536
Ronghui Group Co., Ltd had used all the following websites.

In MT5, they used ronghui.club

ronghui.club
ronghuicommerce.com
ronghuiforex.com
ronghuimarket.com
ronghuideal.com
ronghuife.com
ronghuifi.com
ronghuifore.com
ronghuifores.com
ronghuifoxy.com
ronghuimarkets.com
ronghuitrade.com
ronghui-fx.com

How much money did you deposit total with these people? What date?

Do you have a statement or screenshot of these deposits?

What date did you request deposit? (screenshot)?

Thank you, The Punisher,

I compared real market data from tradingview.com with the one Ronghui Group Co., Ltd provided. The data has no obviously delay, at least not longer than one minute, because I often used one minute's chart.

I am located in the USA. I have reported the case with all detailed records to the FBI and USSS.
I recently contacted MetaQuotes, and they said when they provided MT5 to a broker, they always checked its legitimacy.

How much money did you deposit total with these people? What date?

Do you have a statement or screenshot of these deposits?

What date did you request deposit? (screenshot)?
I deposited a total of more than three hundred thousand US dollars through multiple wire transfers from June to Sept last year. Please see the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 21
Back