Stockpair.com

octo9

Recruit
Hi
Stockpair assisted me with how to trade...
A familiar story, no doubt, that I won alot and was coerced into trading more and more, as guided and 'poof', then lost the whole lot. Stockpair assured me that the whole amount was recoverable (and more!) and that they would continue to work with me to help 'build my account back up'. Of course, this didn't materialise and very shortly after, I received the email to say that Stockpair was ceasing trading and I therefore could no longer use my trading account etc.
The initial deposits were March & April 2017. Email informing of ceasing trading was Nov' 2017.
Is there anything I can do?

Hi
Stockpair assisted me with how to trade...
A familiar story, no doubt, that I won alot and was coerced into trading more and more, as guided and 'poof', then lost the whole lot. Stockpair assured me that the whole amount was recoverable (and more!) and that they would continue to work with me to help 'build my account back up'. Of course, this didn't materialise and very shortly after, I received the email to say that Stockpair was ceasing trading and I therefore could no longer use my trading account etc.
The initial deposits were March & April 2017. Email informing of ceasing trading was Nov' 2017.
Is there anything I can do?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I invited them to join this thread (via multiple email addresses) and I asked them to contact me via phone on the 2 numbers supplied.

I received an email reply as follows:

"As was notified to our clients, trading activity is no longer available on the platform.
Sincerely Yours,
Customer Support
"

I invited them to join this thread (via multiple email addresses) and I asked them to contact me via phone on the 2 numbers supplied.

I received an email reply as follows:

"As was notified to our clients, trading activity is no longer available on the platform.
Sincerely Yours,
Customer Support
"
Send email to Stockpair and tell them that you are not making more trades. You are asking for your money back.

The first reply was w/in 2 days.

So far, no reply w/in 6 days now. How long should I be expecting?

What is involved with opening an FPA traders court case and what are the expected possible outcomes from it please?

Back