Sycamore options

Waiting to see what will happen today

Cysec doesn't move very quickly, but if they get enough complaints, Cysec will post a warning sooner or later.

Have a chat with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank. Make certain you are speaking to someone in the fraud department. Otherwise, the person you are speaking with may not be familiar with all the rules regarding what is and isn't a valid reason to file a chargeback.

Hi Pharaoh,

As per my conversation with Maria Carmen and her advice is to check in today to see what's happened. (I sent you a copy of the chat) I have just checked my bank account balance and nothing has been deposited. I have also checked my trading account and no funds have been approved for withdrawal. Time now 2.37pm Australian time.

I am just hoping that this will be resolved soon. All i wanted to do was make a profit and extra income for my boys. I am a newbie to trading and i had no idea about rules and regulations and scams. It like a sci fi movie when you look at it. I hope these scammers get caught and are left to rot in prison. Better yet, give them to me and i will deal with them.

Thanks Pharaoh
Zach2912

Please see attached documents

Hi Pharaoh,

Here are the emails, receipts and conversations i have had with Maria Carmen. There is also an email from CYSEC. Sorry if there are any repeat documents. Please use your discretion and post what you think is appropriate (if any) and it needs to be viewed by the FPA members.

Also if you have a look at the message i received from support confirming that my contact had been submitted, at the bottom on one of the messages it says traderxp. Then they changed it to Sycamore options.

I have a few more attachments that will be coming through to you guys. Please bear with me while i get things in order.

Regards
Zach6210

Emails and correspondence re: Sycamore Options

Thats all of the correspondence between Sycamore options and I since opening up the account on the 16.10.2013. Surely after this, they have to be found guilty. I am still waiting to get in touch with Maria Carmen regarding the withdrawal. Will keep you guys posted.

Zach6210

Attachments

• Case against Sycamore Options.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If they claim to have done a wire transfer that hasn't arrived at your bank, ask Sycamore to send you the TT copy and any other tracking info they have.

Hi Pharaoh,

I had a chat with Maria last night and they have approved for $3291 to be deposited into my account. They took the $4700 bonus, which i really don't care about. I am still waiting for the issue of the $500 to be sorted out, as it hasn't reached my account since the withdrawal was approved on the 17.10.2013. I was supposed to receive $3826 but they have taken out $35 withdrawal fee So in total i should receive $3791 out of the $5200 that i deposited. Its better than nothing i suppose. I also have to take into consideration that there were trades being carried out which were lost. At the end of the day, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I made the deposit through my debit C/C. Doesn't this mean that that is the same method that they will use to deposit the funds back into my account? Maria has advised that it will take 5-10 business working day before the funds reach my account. I have a question for you. Maybe you can advise. I am a newbie to trading. I don't understand it and i don't understand meta trader either.. I'm just not good at strategy or analysis. I don't even have a strategy. Can you tell me what is a TOP NOTCH auto binary signal? This is the only way i can trade alone. Simple. It tells you what to do and you do it. No need for analysis or strategy or market reviews. If you can help that would be absolutely appreciated.

Here is the chat between Maria and I from last night.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Maria Carmen'
Maria Carmen: Hello
Nabila Ali: Hi Maria, How are you?
Nabila Ali: Yes i can see that the w/d is 3291.50
Maria Carmen: ok
Nabila Ali: is this w/o the $500
Maria Carmen: yes
Nabila Ali: ALL I CAN SAY IS.... THANK YOU.
Nabila Ali: do you know what happened to the $500 and when will i receive the full amount?
Maria Carmen: did you send the screen shot of your credit card statements?
Nabila Ali: john has my actual bank account statement. i emailed it through to support. i dont know why he has it?
Nabila Ali: do you want me to send it to you?
Maria Carmen: no if support has it then they will take care of it
Nabila Ali: I can see that you are not your usual self. you must have really gone out of your way to help me and in return you were reprimanded. I am so sorry if i caused you PERSONALLY, not the company any grief. You have been the only one who has actually helped me. Thank you.
Maria Carmen: no really I am more than fine, and like I said this is not a scam business so I didn't go against any rules of the company to help you.
Maria Carmen: your most very welcome but again, it wasn't just me it was the financial department and the support department as this is our job to assist clients and fulfill withdrawal requests when they are entitle to such
Nabila Ali: Can you please close this account for good. It has been really good dealing with YOU Maria. Always gave me the consideration, courtesy, understanding and respect i deserve. God bless you Maria. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Maria Carmen: :) your welcome and we will close the account but lets wait until we sort the $500 out first
Nabila Ali: 5-10 business working days, right? Thats it from me. You will be glad to get rid of me and you don't have to dread, fear or anticipate my messages anymore.
Maria Carmen: yes 5-10 business days
Maria Carmen: haha
Maria Carmen: your funny
Nabila Ali: Yeah what happened to it? i have a funny feeling it was pocketed.
Nabila Ali: At least i got a laugh out of you.
Maria Carmen: no of course it wasn't. sometimes when we send withdrawals the clearing company doesn't approve it, or sometimes if you deposit more than 6 months before then they won't accept the money back to the card\
Maria Carmen: there are many things that could have happened but i assure you it was sent back and we just need to figure out what happened. from there we will make sure you receive it
Nabila Ali: a good way to finish this horrible mess.
Nabila Ali: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Nabila Ali: Good night Maria. I look forward to receiving the money hopefully soon.
Nabila Ali: All the best Maria. Once again your an angel. thank you.
Maria Carmen: ok have a great night, your welcome once again, and don't worry
Nabila Ali: no problems. Goodnight.
Nabila Ali: bye.
Maria Carmen: bye
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Since it was a credit card deposit, they may be sending to the card or might be sending via bank wire. A $35 fee to return money to a credit card seems excessive, but if it's in the terms of service, then you are stuck with it.

Of course, if the money doesn't arrive soon, contact your issuing bank's fraud department and discuss a chargeback.

Hi Pharaoh,
Can you tell me what is a TOP NOTCH auto binary signal? This is the only way i can trade alone. Simple. It tells you what to do and you do it. No need for analysis or strategy or market reviews. If you can help that would be absolutely appreciated.

A few points on this.

1. Don't ask for company recommendations inside of Scam Alerts. Imagine of you had a really good service forever get linked to the word SCAM just because someone recommended your service in a thread here.

2. I personally have a very special TOP NOTCH binary signal that insures against all losses, even due to fraudulent binary brokers. It's called "Don't deposit money or place any trades on binary options." :D

3. Binary Options is not trading. It is gambling. The risk/reward ratio is much worse than playing roulette in Las Vegas.

4. Read what the CFTC and SEC had to say about fraud in the Binary Options industry here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...raud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.html

Hi FPA soldiers,

Quick update regarding the pending $500 withdrawal request made on the 17.10.2013. Hasn't reached my account. Advised by live chat operator that it takes 5-10 business working days to clear. Well we are past and beyond the 7.11.2013. Will go to live chat and see what the excuse is this time. I really am over this. I am fed up with this company, their lies, stalling and excuses. Will keep you guys posted.

Zach6210

Hi guys,

I have been actively trying to get through to live chat since my last post to no avail. It just says leave a message. I didn't because I know that it won't be replied to. I will try again tomorrow to get through to live chat, if not then I will have to send an email to support. I doubt very much that they will reply to my email. Give it a shot and see what happens.

Will keep you informed.

Zach6210

Hi Pharaoh,

Since my above post, nothing has happened in terms of getting through to live chat. I am certain that they have blocked my email address as well as my IP address as there has been no way to get through. I then sent an email to support and i received this reply.

RE: ATTN JOHN AND MANAGEMENT. Where is the return requested on the 17.10.2013 and 5.11.2013
support S.Options Nov 11 at 9:37 PM
To
nabilaali
Hi Nabila,

I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Your withdrawal request was approved last week, and you should find the refund in your account in the coming days.
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours truly,

Jessica Perry
Customer support team
logo.png (276×68)

Pharaoh, i have a few questions for you.

What happens to the open case if and when i receive the refund?
What is the procedure or policy for FPA to investigate my claims
What happens next if i dont receive the funds as advised?
Where do i go from here?
Is there anything that is needed or required of me in terms of the case against Sycamore?

I look forward to hearing from you as always.

Regards
Zach6210

If you open a Traders Court case, once all the groundwork has been done (looks like it's mostly covered), AsstMod will send the company a formal invitation to join the discussion. If they don't, then the case moves to Open Cases. If they still don't bother to show up, it goes to a vote. Assuming the vote comes in as guilty (in cases where the company clearly owes money, isn't paying, and doesn't bother to show up, chances are that the vote will come out as guilty), then the company gets a nice ugly blackmark on their review page to help warn away other traders.

If at any point they pay what's owed, the court process can be stopped. Even a guilty verdict can be changed to resolved at that point.

Back