• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Take Profit not triggering at Pepperstone

I am having an issue with a company

flamex

Recruit
Hi,
PLs would also need some help i i have been trying out pepperstone and i have noticed profit drop while on trade pls is this normal, also price gets to my take profit target and doesn't work. looking at the attachement You can see clearly that price has come to my take profit area and didn't trigger and also the gain on profit on account isn't accurate pls is this normal

thank you for your help

Attachments

• image_2023-08-07_230015911.png
    image_2023-08-07_230015911.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Opera Snapshot_2023-08-07_225900_www.tradingview.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-08-07_225900_www.tradingview.com.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi,
PLs would also need some help i i have been trying out pepperstone and i have noticed profit drop while on trade pls is this normal, also price gets to my take profit target and doesn't work. looking at the attachement You can see clearly that price has come to my take profit area and didn't trigger and also the gain on profit on account isn't accurate pls is this normal

thank you for your help
Did you talk with the support regarding the same?

I am not familiar with tradingview but if it's anything like metatrader then the chart you are looking at is only showing the Bid price. For a short trade TP to be triggered, the Ask price has to reach the TP which you cannot say it did, unless you have the tick data.
You say the profit for you trade does not look right - please show us the trade and supply your calculations so that we can make an assessment.

Back