• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tim616 vs UFXMarkets.com & CySEC

I am having an issue with a company
While you are at it, eConsumer.gov shares complaints of online financial fraud with police and regulators throughout the world.

Hi All,

Here is the latest installment from my ongoing saga. I received a email from Cysec:

From: Anthousa Papacharalambous <apapacharalambous@financialombudsman.gov.cy>
Sent: Monday, 3 October 2016 23:22
To: 'Tim Ahchow'
Cc: 'Andria Papandreou'
Subject: RE: Complaint (reference number 13.29.004.1011)

Dear Mr. Ahchow,

The UFX compliance team has informed the Financial Ombudsman Office that your account is with UFX Trade Ltd, which is not based in Cyprus nor regulated by the Cypriot authorities and that this information has been conveyed to you as well.

Based on the above we kindly request you to submit evidence if you are not in agreement with the above statement, within 10 working days from today, otherwise we will initiate the termination process of your complaint application.

Kind regards,

Financial Ombudsman Office

To which I replied with:

Hello Anthousa,

I have asked UFX for that information at least 10 times, every time I have requested this information they have not replied to my email.

I am very concerned that UFX is not being totally honest with you or me, as they are aware that what they have done to me is not only illegal but also immoral.

Could you please forward to me the information that you have received regarding who holds my account, so I am able to contact the correct regulatory authorities.

I would appreciate it if you could forward all the information you have to the relevant authorities in the country that UFX Trade Ltd is registered.

If you could forward the information ASAP it would be very much appreciated, as the sooner I and the authorities get it the sooner they can start working this case.

I do not intend to drop this complaint because who ever instigated this SCAM must be held accountable, and I want my money back.

Thank You

Tim Ahchow

Damn looks like UFX is getting away with murder here! At the very least don't let them silence you. Keep complaining and keep it public!

I have no intent of letting them get away with it. I just wish someone within the regulators had the ball to stand up and stop this crap.

I honestly believe that the regulators are on the take.

Here we go again

From: Anthousa Papacharalambous <apapacharalambous@financialombudsman.gov.cy>
Sent: Thursday, 6 October 2016 20:50
To: 'Tim Ahchow'
Cc: apapandreou@financialombudsman.gov.cy
Subject: RE: Complaint (reference number 13.29.004.1011)

Dear Mr. Ahchow,

We have received the confirmation, regarding your account, from the UFX Trade Ltd compliance team.

From a brief search we have done on the web regarding the company, UFX Trade Ltd seems to be in Belize and does not seem to be regulated by the local authorities. However we recommend you to carry out your own search as well, because this information is not from our official sources since it is outside our jurisdiction.

Best regards,

Financial Ombudsman Office

My reply

Hello Anthousa,

Could you please send me the information from UFX, as they have not and will not send it to me.

It seem that they will only send that information to you, so PLEASE forward it to me.

I have serious doubts about UFX telling you the truth, I have never heard of UFX Trading Ltd.

I would have thought that if I was indeed registered with UFX Trading Ltd some of the correspondence I have received would have come from them.

I think that they are telling you that I am registered with UFX Trading Ltd because they know that that company is not under you jurisdiction.

As I am in Australia could you please also point me in the right direction as to how to get information about UFX Trading Ltd.

Thanks

Tim Ahchow

I wonder how long UFX Trading Ltd has been registered for.

If I knew how to I would look it up.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Tim

Hi Tim Ahchow, I am Anh Ho, I got scam by UFX as well. please all together sue them, bring them to the court and destroy this UFX company. It is much easier and stronger if we all together. i already got a lawyer from GIAMBRONE which is very unknown in London. Please contact me by email zinana108@yahoo.com we will have a discuss about that. I am looking forward to hearing from you

There are others getting the same "hide the broker" BS. Check your original paperwork from opening the account. Check the name on the bank account you deposited with. See if you can figure out which tentacle of the UFX Monster your money was sent to in the first place.

It also never hurts to file complaints with ALL the regulators some mutant multi-broker like this is under. If you complaint to Belize, they'll probably claim your account is with the UK branch. Then show both regulators how UFX is lying.

Thanks Pharaoh,

I have contacted Belize but as yet have no reply.
Anh Ho, I would love to take UFX to court.
But they have all my money.
How do I get details of this UFX Trading Ltd?
I wouldn't be surprised that they were not in operation when I joined.

Tim

hi Tim, they never refund your money. So only way to get your money back is to fight against UFX till the end, bring ufx to the court, to let people know to avoid trading with them. Email me zinana108@yahoo.com then we can chat more about that.

Can anyone please tell me how to do a company check on this UFX Trading Ltd. I have no idea how to check on companies from other countries.

I've also had a brain wave, I realised that at one stage I actually made a withdrawal, so I'm going to my bank tomorrow to try and get the Payer Details.

As expected Cysec won't pass on the email detailing the claims made by UFX.

I'll keep you up to date.

Cheers
Tim

Back