Titan trade withdrawals pending for 2 weeks!!

i read through the link you sent and regretted that no one submitted it under the title of TITANTRADE. so does this mean i have reached a dead end? how about the charge back procedure filed at my bank?

anything the forum can do to help?

Note: Michael Freeman (Home - Binary Options Portal) poses as the Santa Claus of binary trading with blogs to spare. he offers binary trading signals with 74% ITM. but you have to register with one of his preferred brokers-TITANTRADE INCLUDED. i wrote to him when my ordeal started and got no response. i left messages on his facebook profile and youtube page, no reponse still. i asked him to remove TITANTRADE from his list of recommended brokers- no response still. his blog seems outdated and not updated. one other guy posted on his youtube page (where he speaks on generating $50k for charity) about him being a scam for actively supporting TITANTRADE. he didn't respond either. can he be blacklisted or contacted to stop this movement of his on the internet? he claims that some blacklisted brokers on his website attacked him and wrote him threatening letters. well on his advice, fooled by his charitable actions, people are being scammed by TITANTRADE and their like.

michael freeman contacts.jpg

if they were scam ranked, guys like me would have been better advised. i checked here using titantrade in search bar NOT NRGBINARY.. we should attach all known affiliates to those threads so searches would show all related scams. thanks for follow up.

the card risk department at my bank, have asked for evidence of transactions between TITANTRADE and I. i have sent them screenshots detailing what has transpired so far. no news yet from TITANTRADE. i send them emails everyday.

Not only TITANTRADE should be blacklisted but also everyone promoting them such as Michael Freeman, popular on youtube. he is now offering $1000 to any of his "subscribers" who is willing to come meet him for lunch or dinner while on his business trip in Europe!!!

i'll post progress reports on correspondence with the bank, so you all know how it goes.
thanks.

here's my personal profile-with my contact details still available, so why ask for my phone number again when they still have it?my profile on titan trade.jpg

Hi Lexi,

How's it going? Has your issue resolved with Titantrade or your bank??

I stumbled upon your thread, as my situation is completely identical to yours. I've been trading with Stockpair with no issues, but wanted to do some more autotrading then after research found Micheal's videos.....

I've been trading with Titantrade since 15/11, hated their platform as there's Trade Approved and broker price difference and worse of all, i can't login to my account today, and reset 4 times no same issue. Then i contacted support Ian, slow response as hell, im wondering if hes working by himself, he seemed helpful, and told me my deposit had been sent back to me on 28/11 as i haven't verified my account and yet to talk to my account manager. I emailed their so called Compliance department straight after my deposit, which has been 2 weeks since i sent email with no response. My stupidity of making deposit without verifying my account first tho!

Anyway, now he said he will get the compliance department to verify my account first, then i should contact account manager, then redeposit, im having doubt that they have sent the money back to my VISA card so im doing research on Google and found this.

I didnt fill in my correct contact number as i dont want to get hard sale into, will see how this goes...

Hi Lexi,

How's it going, did you solve your situation with Titantrade or your bank? Im on the same boat as you, through Michael.

Im in the process of waiting for my money as support Ian said they sent it back to my visa card as i was verified, i will see the money in 7 days... i wonder if it's true, im ready to find out more how to do chargeback now

@ slimchop:
to make sure comments are related to topic, fair and objective i believe. thanks for visiting .

please go and vote on cases in court now. a drop of rain may have no effect but a tsunami does!!! let's gather votes beyond the critical mass...

@ slimchop

note the following:

1. get screen shot of your account, you trades (if any), deposit balance and all- IF YOU STILL HAVE ACCESS WITH THE TEMPORARY PASSWORD YOU WERE GIVEN.

2. under no circumstance do you trade again.

3. go to this link: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission , and proceed to the Complaint Forms under the “INVESTORS” drop down menu. use the non-regulated link instead as i believe stockpair are not regulated by cysec, if they are you are in luck. i was advised so too. pile pressure on them with ALL means possible, this forum included. write a review on STOCKPAIR here at the forum.

4. write your broker EVERYDAY. post any replies on the forum.

5. upload your documents to them, wait for their confirmation. anyway be patient.

6. to get a chargeback, i went to my bank, filled a card dispute form, selected "services not rendered", wrote a short brief on the fact that they offer: deposit, trading AND WITHDRAWAL on their platform. state clearly you only what your available balance, not your initial deposit- if you have not made any extra profits. i was given this advice here on this forum and i am extending it to you.

7. write the available contact persons at your bank stating that you have requested a chargeback in your favour, someone should respond form your card services desk. if necessary call them.

i write TITANTRADE every day, asking for my funds to be refunded and asking the reason for the delay, no response till date, but i keep hope alive.

Back