Titan trade withdrawals pending for 2 weeks!!

I registered on titan trade with a view to using Michael freeman's signal feed for binary trading. they were the ones accepting clients from Nigeria. i registered on the 20TH OF OCTOBER. i funded the account on the 22nd of OCTOBER. i sent my funding, compliance/verification documents to them as required by their compliance department (Elena Bragina). my documents were cleared and accepted for future withdrawals on 27th October notifying me via email.

I started having issues with login right after account funding, which i complained to my account manager about. he told helped reset my password, and change my browser to google chrome but the issue persisted. i traded 4 times and lost all four trades. my inability to login before mike's signal arrived was a major source of discontent. each time i licked on my charts woindow, i was logged out of my account and told "session expired".

The problem persisted till the 3rd of November when i was fed up and used the reset password given by my account manager (RICHARD KOVAK) to process a withdrawal. i received no reply from him, so i contacted support@titantrade.com, a lady called Jennifer Reuben contacted me about a password issue on the 4th of November much after i had complained. Richard sent a belated email, saying he was working on my password issues.

I had asked for a confirmation of my withdrawal request, Jennifer said i should make the request via my account on the email, which i had done already. I made another request on the 4th and this time sent the screenshot of the account page to them at support@titantrade.com, compliance@titantrade.com and my account manager(richardK@titantrade.com)

On the 10th of November, Jennifer wrote me an email acknowledging my withdrawal request, stating that the finance department and my broker would be informed, saying also that it would take 7 business days before my request could be done. well i have not heard from them since writing almost everyday to get them to process my withdrawal and/or reply my emails.calls to their support desk keeps ringing without answer. I have not received the funds either, as i am asking for a withdrawal to my Mastercard and not a BANK WIRE. i am asking people on the forum for help as to how to get them to refund my money. the first withdrawal is declared to be free on their website and withdrawals to Credit cards are supposed to take 48hours or 3-5 business days for bank wire.

i am at a loss as to how to proceed. no replies, no calls from them and no funds returned either.

any help from the forum is welcomed.
Thanks.
View attachment 17593

me too got scammed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! and i deposit 500.00 u r lucky enough to talk to all those people you mentioned here in canada all machine and email and no response at all waaaaaaaaaaaa

Anybody...helloooo...can someone help me please...

I got introduced to titantrade.com by michael freeman of binary option on his site that if i donate to one of his charity which i did to get his software and by not erasing the cookies i couldn't get his auto software to titantrade.com and he said that i need to open an account again to another company which i did to cherrytrade.com and finally got to work the software.

So i decided to withdraw my 500.00 from titantrade.com and no one is responding me since november 4, 2014 i used their phone and after 30mins it hang up automatically. i email them still no reply to my messages. i put a comment to michael freeman and when i get back to his site and youtube all has been erased and he never get to answer anything about this titantrade.com.

please how can i get my money back...

thanks in advance,
belinda

Belinda, first things first. sorry for the bad experience you have had and Mike's suspicious and questionable attitude. i do not apologize on his behalf he should be man enough to do that to those that have been defrauded by his afffiliates from whom he admitted he collects a commission. You came to where you may get useful information.

a few questions first, from my little experience:

1. can you login to your account? if yes, login and make screenshots of all your activity there.

2. copy a screenshot of your existing account balance. how? you will see a button on your keyboard "prt sc", then follow these prompts> windows button> all programs>accessories>paint> paste> save as>select jpeg>type name: my account balance.

3. if you are computer savvy, these will be a breeze.

4. send them emails every day, asking for your withdrawal to be processed.

5.according to forum rules you have to give them chance to reply your queries.

6. sorry to say, TITANTRADE is NOT Cysec regulated, so you will have to follow this link to paste a complaint: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (for complaints related to non-regulated entities operating through Cyprus). that is the only complaint link i have found so far. there is also a link :https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ . this is for international complaints on companies hosted on the internet.

7. state clearly what is due you, if you have a trading history, get screen shots of it- any evidence of your account history with them. attach to the forms where possible.

8. GO TO YOUR BANK, IF YOU PAID WITH A CREDIT CARD, ASK FOR A CARD DISPUTE FORM, SPEAK TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER ABOUT YOUR TRAVAILS. Mastercard in such issues sides with the card owner and from what i read, all dispute processing fees are taken from the merchant (in this case TITANTRADE). when filling the form select "services not rendered", write that the broker allows deposits, trading and WITHDRAWALS. you made a valid withdrawal request and it has not been honored. they will ask for evidence of such a transaction with them. ask your account officer to produce a transaction history of your payment with payment ID, and the screenshots of the withdrawal page on your account. these will be useful at this stage. answer every question asked by the bank as best as you can, wait for their response. i was informed by my bank that the process may take 45 days, but i am prepared to wait.

9. wait for the result of the scam finding on TITAN TRADE, here on this forum, i filed a case against them that you may view here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-unassigned-lexi28-vs-www-titantrade-com.html
and also wrote a review about them here:
Titan Trade | Binary Options Broker Reviews | Forex Peace Army. you may also add your experience with them there. paste these links in your browser or click on them to comment and vote when the time js due, which should be anytime now.

by the way, i hope you made back your $500 from mikes' auto signals to compensate in some way for the funds trapped in TITANTRADE? i am aware that mike has disengaged cherrytrade too from his autotrader!! i do hope you did. best of luck, let us know how it goes with you.

lexi.

any news from your bank? was the broker true to his word and you got a refund? let's hope they do, otherwise follow through with pressure, emails, calls, file complaints. make some noise, but do NOT keep quiet. all that evil needs to prosper is to have good men keep quiet.

no news from either TITANTRADE, the bank orcysec so far. still waiting. since TITANTRADE has been added to NRGBINARY scam finding what is the next step for the case i filed against titantrade? is it merged with the case against NRGBINARY or treated as a separate case now?
thanks for all support, really appreciate it.

I think AsstMod plans to merge the two. A scam finding also applies to closely related companies and you've already proven they are pretty much twins.

@ Belinda, if you registered on TITANTRADE based on the recommendation of Mike Freeman or solely to enjoy his manual signals, then click on the link here and register your review or complaint: Submit a Complaint - Dispute ZoneDispute Zone

the website is moderated by Mike Freeman himself, he responded to my review on titantrade ( on his website) and asked i file a complaint via that link. you may wish to ignore the OPTIONAL donation or donate as you like.The charities as explained by Mike, in his post here on this forum state that donations are optional.

please state your case and post whatever screenshots you have of your account or any correspondence with Mike and /or Titantrade.

have a nice day

hi all,
i received and email from TITANTRADE, Alexis Roberts, on the 9th Of January. see attached picture: View attachment 18255

she wrote that my withdrawal request was approved, but since i had seen that kind of message before on the 10th of November last year and saw no refunds. so naturally, i did not really expect anything.

I am therefore happy to inform you that i received the funds from TITANTRADE yesterday, 15th of January at 5.54pm local time. i wish to thank everyone on the forum who viewed, advised, contributed, commented and learnt from the thread started on TITANTRADE at this forum. Asst. Mod, Pharoah, Habibizawji, Slimchop, Master Yoda, and others who viewed the thread.

As advised on the forum, keep sending emails and disturbing them, start a card dispute process at your bank, and keep in touch on the forum. I do hope mine is the first of many resolved cases of successful withdrawal and remittance of funds to all affected traders.

May the Force be with us all... and may all scam brokers have a bad year!!!!

Thanks again, i will not leave this forum...the encouragement and support is highly appreciated.

TitanTrade is a SCAM. They promised me in writing that I could withdraw all my funds and then later refused when I attempted to withdraw the funds. They are liars, thieves, and fraudsters. Especially Marcus Delorean and Jeff Nelson. See my video proof here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I also was scamed by Titan trade the have time from me 220k in 3 month.
I am a resident of monaco and understood that none of the European regulator is acknowledging Titan trade as a real binary options brokerage .
The biggest mistake they made was not to undrestand that if I have 220k to invest with him I will also have much more to hunt them down one by one in Israel where they are really operate from and have mr guy the owner and CEO pay back.

I am offering here a reward for any information that will help me get any closer to every individual that work in their offices and company.

And in a case someone from Titan trade (I know that's just a brand name they use and not the real ligale name of the company they operate their company structure with a call Center in Israel that only provide "sales services") any way regarding the company's structure for tax and hiding perpuse I allready know what I need is story's of other pepole and names or info someone discover that I didn't YET. I will not stop untill I will exposes this all operation as I said the money i got and now my lawyer is fully dedicate to it so the time we git as well .

Any information will be rewarded , let's take them down .

Back