Trade-24.com withdrawal problem

Trade-24.com is giving a problem in withdrawal , so i request to be aware of this broker , as i was having 2 account with this broker , but at the time of withdrawal he is asking for the Documents , which i have already provided .
I resubmitted the document , but still he is not giving my deposit back .
Please check the attachment which i am providing below .

please give suggestion on this issue .
thank you .

Attachments

• trade-24.png
    trade-24.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 12
  • trade-24 2.png
    trade-24 2.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi,

I am Jeremy Harris from Trade24. I just wanted to check if this issue was resolved.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Maybe can you tell us what did you do to ensure this was resolved?

I see that there is confirmation in our system that the full withdrawal was processed via Moneybookers back to the client on March 4, 2014. The client received an email to this effect as well.

- Jeremy

Hi Guys,

Can we get this one officially RESOLVED? As noted, we did send the client back the funds as noted.

Thanks!
Jeremy

I see that there is confirmation in our system that the full withdrawal was processed via Moneybookers back to the client on March 4, 2014. The client received an email to this effect as well.

- Jeremy

Hi Guys,

Can we get this one officially RESOLVED? As noted, we did send the client back the funds as noted.

Thanks!
Jeremy

If the trader won't show up to confirm this, it will be resolved eventually. To speed things up, I suggest you to send the withdrawal confirmation to Bill.

Back