Ufx withdrawn

You can withdraw from your UFX account. Are you getting any problem with your withdrawal?
Hi FxMaster, UFX is asking me to send scans of personal documents to proceed with the withdrawal of my funds. Is it safe to send them these documents? Thanks in advance!

Its a normal procedure so you can send them :)
Thanks for your quick reply! Considering they are scammers and I've seen on other threads that people have been threatened by UFX staff, is it really safe to send a copy of my passport and bank statement as proof of address? I'm worried they might use my name/passport number and bank account details fraudulently! Should I cover part of my passport number and/or bank account number? Thanks!

Thanks for your quick reply! Considering they are scammers and I've seen on other threads that people have been threatened by UFX staff, is it really safe to send a copy of my passport and bank statement as proof of address? I'm worried they might use my name/passport number and bank account details fraudulently! Should I cover part of my passport number and/or bank account number? Thanks!
So far if its just docs you can share with them. By the way, UFX already markets as a scam at FPA by traders vote and guilty cases which you can check here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5004/ufx-forex-brokers

Back