When we can trade without stop loss?

I didn't profit anything, but I didn't lose anything either, since I didn't trade at all. Frankly, I really wasn't expecting for the Exit vote to prevail, but once it did the consequences that followed weren't surprising.

Now we can sit back and watch those who were on the wrong side of the trade without a SL complain about their bad brokers.

And, we can watch the truly bad brokers try to steal the profits from those who were on the right side of the trades.

I guess we can't trade without stop losses

On brexit time, might also many trader fail and loss and if they trade wthout strop loss hence posisble get margin call account, because might many technical trader will thiniking pair will still continue to bullish

Although i had received email from my broker regarding improved marginal requirements but i didn't traded the whole week, yet i can see some traders had earned good amount by shorting GBP.

On brexit time, might also many trader fail and loss and if they trade wthout strop loss hence posisble get margin call account, because might many technical trader will thiniking pair will still continue to bullish
True, it could've happened. But GBP/USD is a nasty pair even when there aren't any major events like the Brexit vote, so staying away would've been the safest option.

Now we can sit back and watch those who were on the wrong side of the trade without a SL complain about their bad brokers.

And, we can watch the truly bad brokers try to steal the profits from those who were on the right side of the trades.

"Liquidity provider error." :)

I guess we can't trade without stop losses

Although i had received email from my broker regarding improved marginal requirements but i didn't traded the whole week, yet i can see some traders had earned good amount by shorting GBP.
I see certain trader he made huge profit only few minutes after brexit and he short on gbpusd, which he can making amazing profit more around 1.3000.000$ only few minute, but still not sure broker will paid his withdrawn

Ultimately whether to trade the referendum results were a personal choice that people made based on their personal circumstances. In my opinion, as long as it didn't lead to losses, whatever they chose was right for them.

I never trade without stop loss. It's the best way not to lose more...

While I have stated more than once that I am very much for using stop loss as often as possible, I also want to point that one also has to know how to use it effectively. If you place it too close or too far that too can lead to losses.

Back