When we can trade without stop loss?

I think this is good and wise decision because not always we can analyze the trend market properly, sometime we faced with bad analysis, stop loss to manage our risk because we are not perfect analyst

If we are unable to reduce our losses then we should try to do our trading only at those times when we are having confirmed trading knowledge with us :)

If we are unable to reduce our losses then we should try to do our trading only at those times when we are having confirmed trading knowledge with us :)
Yes it's very good to minimize loss possibility, trade if we get on time when signal strong has confirmed, and waiting with no trade if trend market on flat condition

Yes it's very good to minimize loss possibility, trade if we get on time when signal strong has confirmed, and waiting with no trade if trend market on flat condition
If market is flat you have a good opportunity for range trading.

That really depends on the range - if it's too tight or too erratic it becomes a little too risky to trade it. On the other hand a well-formed wide range with clear signals can be a huge boon to a trader.

That really depends on the range - if it's too tight or too erratic it becomes a little too risky to trade it. On the other hand a well-formed wide range with clear signals can be a huge boon to a trader.

There are many types of trading opportunities that we have and we should try to make the best use of them :)

If you have a really big account where you can trade with tight money management, then you can trade with no stop loss.

If you have a really big account where you can trade with tight money management, then you can trade with no stop loss.

That is true in some cases, I suppose, but most traders don't have huge accounts. And even many of those who do use the stop loss as part of their tight money management.

That is true in some cases, I suppose, but most traders don't have huge accounts. And even many of those who do use the stop loss as part of their tight money management.

We have many such traders who are not able to do their trading due to one or the other reasons and this is also why they make losses :(

I think the UK referendum and its consequences will be a great example why trading using stop loss is a good idea. A well put stop loss can protect you from that kind of volatility.

If market is flat you have a good opportunity for range trading.
This need to recognized the trend market, if we know trend on range movement might we can try with short term plan trading, but sometime range time will breakout and we also need stop loss to manage the risk

Back