When we can trade without stop loss?

My advice is that you should never trade without stop loss. Any slight problem can cause unnecessary loss to your trading account if you trade without any stop loss.

My advice is that you should never trade without stop loss. Any slight problem can cause unnecessary loss to your trading account if you trade without any stop loss.

That is my reasoning too - stop loss is a safeguard against unexpected circumstances. It might seem like a hassle, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Yes it is true that whenever we are trading with the use of a Stop loss then our trading will become easy and we will be earning a good income :)

It is not compulsory that trader’s should use the stop loss, you can trade without using stop loss, I would like to say that if any trader will use the huge amount of investment then he or she can trade without using stop loss and can earn reasonable amount.

always set up S/L unless you want to blow your account lol
If trader they can always focus in front of the screen might they can trade without sto loss but they can using cut loss, I ever hear certain trader trade without stop loss but ge will exit on certain point with use cut loss

If trader they can always focus in front of the screen might they can trade without sto loss but they can using cut loss, I ever hear certain trader trade without stop loss but ge will exit on certain point with use cut loss

And this trader never ever steps away from the screen even for even a moment? I personally find it hard to juggle my laptop while getting something out if the fridge.

And this trader never ever steps away from the screen even for even a moment? I personally find it hard to juggle my laptop while getting something out if the fridge.

That's my main argument for using a stop loss. You can always get distracted and step away from the platform for even the most mundane reason, like having a snack - we're all human after all. It's better to have this failsafe in place when we do that.

That's my main argument for using a stop loss. You can always get distracted and step away from the platform for even the most mundane reason, like having a snack - we're all human after all. It's better to have this failsafe in place when we do that.

I have saved many of my losses as i was using stop losses in my trades :)

I have saved many of my losses as i was using stop losses in my trades :)
I think this is good and wise decision because not always we can analyze the trend market properly, sometime we faced with bad analysis, stop loss to manage our risk because we are not perfect analyst

Back