When we can trade without stop loss?

This need to recognized the trend market, if we know trend on range movement might we can try with short term plan trading, but sometime range time will breakout and we also need stop loss to manage the risk
Yes, market movements aren't constant. But range trading has the best risk/reward ratio as you usually open your trades near support/resistance and the stop loss is usually very close to keep you from losing more if the price breaks out.

Yes, market movements aren't constant. But range trading has the best risk/reward ratio as you usually open your trades near support/resistance and the stop loss is usually very close to keep you from losing more if the price breaks out.

We have to understand how we are going to earn our income and that is only possible if we know the risks in our trades and make some efforts so that we can actually control them :)

I agree. Big, long-term movements in one direction without significant retracement don't happen all that often, one needs how to trade range profitably.

I think the UK referendum and its consequences will be a great example why trading using stop loss is a good idea. A well put stop loss can protect you from that kind of volatility.
I completely agree with this opinion. We can see it today. Many traders were sure that situation won't come to this.

Yes, shorting GBP was profitable thanks to Brexit vote. Good job on utilizing that. :)
On brexit time, might also many trader fail and loss and if they trade wthout strop loss hence posisble get margin call account, because might many technical trader will thiniking pair will still continue to bullish

Back