Why do Forex Traders lose money?

Gold average movement is very high on daily average movement can moves more than one thousand pips and sometime can reached more than four thousand pips, this commodity is high risk but also profitable and if only have smal capital will hard to trade gold because spread fee also in big number.

Trading in the Gold pairs is being considered as being risky and we need to know and understand about them before doing our trades. Whenever we are trading we have to track the movements in the Gold pairs also :)

Trading in the Gold pairs is being considered as being risky and we need to know and understand about them before doing our trades. Whenever we are trading we have to track the movements in the Gold pairs also :)
Required strong margin on gold commodity, but for certain trader might trade on gold will become like as challenge because this is high risk high return due average movement on large pips, and of course as trader if they trade on gold need to track movement and have good confidence.

When have you seen gold move over 1000 pips in a single day? I mean, I agree Gold is volatile, but I don't think I've seen anything like that.

Major reason of failure in Forex market is lack of basic knowledge about Forex trade that leads us towards failure so its important we must have proper trading knowledge and money management skills.

Major reason of failure in Forex market is lack of basic knowledge about Forex trade that leads us towards failure so its important we must have proper trading knowledge and money management skills.

Indeed this is the main reason. Most people though themselves do have enough knowledge for trading but actually not.

Not to mention that often they're not ready to trade with real money and lose their cool when their open a new position.

When have you seen gold move over 1000 pips in a single day? I mean, I agree Gold is volatile, but I don't think I've seen anything like that.
When have you seen peg being removed by a central bank even though they said they'll keep it? When have you seen the YEN crash because of a tsunami? There are so many illogical movements in Forex...

Not to mention that often they're not ready to trade with real money and lose their cool when their open a new position.

This is absolutely true with most of the emotional traders who succumb their trading account because of their own emotional instincts with a serious money involved business.

This is absolutely true with most of the emotional traders who succumb their trading account because of their own emotional instincts with a serious money involved business.

Many of the traders know that they are doing the right thing but they fail to understand that the direction of the trends is not in line with their trading :)

Too many reasons will cause lost for traders, such as self ability, knowledge, skill, minds, even broker problem. I think trading mind should be top important.

Back