Why do Forex Traders lose money?

Forex is like as education investment which here as trader they will learn how to minimize the risk to increasing profit, most mistake for beginner usually they only thinking about earning but careless with risk appetite in trading, but with experience might they will learning from their mistake

In our trading business we have to keep our risks to the minimal. If we are doing our trades with some sort of planning then we can easily achieve this :)

Because of their greed! To be honest, which traders have enough financial market knowledge I am confident, they are not losing their money actually. In addition, if they are ……………then definitely they are able to recover it! Knowledge is the main powerhouse of success! You may see, all successful Forex traders have huge sense on technical and fundamental.

Besides, money management and risk managements are also important but key point is knowledge! I believe knowledgeable traders are able to use high risk ratio since they can read Forex market very deeply.

Forex is like as education investment which here as trader they will learn how to minimize the risk to increasing profit, most mistake for beginner usually they only thinking about earning but careless with risk appetite in trading, but with experience might they will learning from their mistake
Yes, you're right. Beginners usually think only of profit and forget about the risks.

Yes, you're right. Beginners usually think only of profit and forget about the risks.
I think will good if we can built up good mindset about forex, this is not quick way to get rich at short time, and trade safe with low risk I think will making account longer life than use high risk taker

I think will good if we can built up good mindset about forex, this is not quick way to get rich at short time, and trade safe with low risk I think will making account longer life than use high risk taker

Yes it is very true that in the trading business a lot of efforts are required and then only we can become a successful trader in here :)

Ninety percent of forex traders lose money just because they enter the market without any slightest understanding of what forex is. Its all about blind pursuit of money (preferrably millions) which doesnt lead to any good. Thats all in my opinion

As per me, dearth of Discipline, lack of knowledge and the inability to cope with the human tendency of copying others and failure to keep calm are likely reasons for one’s failure.

As per me, dearth of Discipline, lack of knowledge and the inability to cope with the human tendency of copying others and failure to keep calm are likely reasons for one’s failure.
Especially the copying others part - no one really knows what will happen next and where the price will go (unless you're the one moving the markets :) ).

Back