• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XM blocked my account and did'nt gave me a withdrawl as they promised me in their mail .Trader 6661115

I am having an issue with a company

joachim schmidt

Recruit
hello i got a problem with XM, they didn't give me a withdrawl, they wrote me an e-mail were they promissed me a withdrawl after paying 2500.- euros for crypto regulations, now they want 1500.- as a court
fees, they say it's on a legal court-account and there are fees to pay before i can get a withdrawl. including the other payings before i can get a withdrawl i'm at 9100.- euro payed for now.

Attachments

• IMG_5107.jpg
    IMG_5107.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5108.PNG
    IMG_5108.PNG
    726.1 KB · Views: 46
i'm having an issue with XM, they always want money to deposit to give me a withdrawl, every time i pay these Fees, commisions, tax fees and so on. they always say i get the withdrawl if i pay just that, 3 days later they say there is something else and you have to pay again just that and then you get a withdrawl, and so on. i payed 9100.- in total, actualy they want 1500.- for kind of court-fees, because of the transfer from the legal court account to my wallet.
i lost my trust in this company, i just want my money back i pay in.

Attachments

• IMG_5107.jpg
    IMG_5107.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5108.PNG
    IMG_5108.PNG
    726.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5109.PNG
    IMG_5109.PNG
    611.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5117.PNG
    IMG_5117.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5129.PNG
    IMG_5129.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
hello i got a problem with XM, they didn't give me a withdrawl, they wrote me an e-mail were they promissed me a withdrawl after paying 2500.- euros for crypto regulations, now they want 1500.- as a court
fees, they say it's on a legal court-account and there are fees to pay before i can get a withdrawl. including the other payings before i can get a withdrawl i'm at 9100.- euro payed for now.
These are most probably fake fees charged by scammers. I guess you are falling for some group pretending to be XM. Stop paying anything to them.
Did you open an account directly at XM?
Go to XM.com and start a live chat and talk regarding the same so you will have the exact resolution about it.

hello and thanks for the information sir,
so the email is from xm where they want to have the cryptoregulation fees (2,500.-) i got a trader number as well, i send them an email 2days ago, better said two, the first one got a reply that the email is not listed, now i'd used my email i used for the account, but no reply yet. i will go to their website an try to get in touch with them, in my mail i ask for a withdrawl till the 15th Oct.

hello and thanks for the information sir,
so the email is from xm where they want to have the cryptoregulation fees (2,500.-) i got a trader number as well, i send them an email 2days ago, better said two, the first one got a reply that the email is not listed, now i'd used my email i used for the account, but no reply yet. i will go to their website an try to get in touch with them, in my mail i ask for a withdrawl till the 15th Oct.
Try live chat for instant response :)

-> Where did you signup for XM originally
-> How much did you deposit with XM.com originally?
-> Have you written a review of XM.com yet?

@Chris Zacharia

it's XMglobal they didn't reply my emails yet. i first thought it was XM because of the sign they have in there email account it's just XM, if you look exactly you'll notice that it is XMglobal.

it's XMglobal they didn't reply my emails yet. i first thought it was XM because of the sign they have in there email account it's just XM, if you look exactly you'll notice that it is XMglobal.
Same company. Sometimes a company will have several brands. Even the logo branding in this case (XM vs XM Global) are identical.

Snag_14f848e2.png
Snag_14f88167.png

@FPA Forums Team will update the reviews page to reflect XM Global / https://www.xmglobal.com alternate name/url, if they have not done so already.

Anyways, I will ask again:

-> Where did you signup for XM [Global] originally

-> How much did you deposit with XMGlobal.com originally?

-> Have you written a review of XMGlobal.com yet?

Last edited:
Same company. Sometimes a company will have several brands. Even the logo branding in this case (XM vs XM Global) are identical.

View attachment 87412View attachment 87413
@FPA Forums Team will update the reviews page to reflect XM Global / https://www.xmglobal.com alternate name/url, if they have not done so already.

Anyways, I will ask again:

-> Where did you signup for XM [Global] originally

-> How much did you deposit with XMGlobal.com originally?

-> Have you written a review of XMGlobal.com yet?

i sign up on a login page at: user.xmglobalvip.com. there i cant log in at the moment.
my funds are transferd from wealthfx to YunShangHuXin and at last to XMglobal by MT5 Update.
They wrote me two emails one with account freezing and one with the fees i have to pay and nothing else to get a withdrawl. they gave me the Trader ID 6661115 in all there mails so.
And yes i wrote them twice without an reply , i wrote one to XM as an error, they reply to me that they haven an account and XM golbal is member of the XMgroup. XMglobal didn't reply till now.

Back