100PipsDailySetForget.com (Karl Dittman)

Set and regret?

Well it worked for one or two nights, making money...then it lost me money nights in a row. End of a week I was down £90. Could have given it longer to test but was annoyed.

It's by no means guaranteed but can see why it works. But you could find a similar system for free (look for forex supersonic free pdf)

I got a refund.

f-man

4Xangels Representative
Did you follow up on a demo account?

Well it worked for one or two nights, making money...then it lost me money nights in a row. End of a week I was down £90. Could have given it longer to test but was annoyed.

It's by no means guaranteed but can see why it works. But you could find a similar system for free (look for forex supersonic free pdf)

I got a refund.
Hi FYN.

Do you mean that you let the system ran on your live account from the very first day, before demo testing it?
I don't think you can make any type of conclusion about how bad or good a system can be by trying it one week!

church

Recruit
adebomirufus@gamil.com

lets go for event/fundamental.

stop wasting fund on technical..I started trading 5yrs ago until i begin to appreciate t syhis system. i never got full understanding.Here is the way i trade UKGDPyesterday and about 4 others in a month. Set sellstop and buystop at least5mins using 30min chart b4 the release with about 20pips away from d pre-relaese price.So it does not matter where it goes my profit is 99percet certain if anybody haveear let him ear or continue to loose.. This system take u ahead of others because some of the event that i use it to trade does not retrace in most cases.So if u wait till after the release u might not even be able to enter d trade because of the spontaneous reaction otherwise it will wast ur fund.
So i trade only five or 4 time in a month with huge profit.:)

Soji4x

Private
Free Forex Supersonic PDF ???

I got a refund.
Is there anyone here who has this PDf? I guess i saw this thread late, and when i searched for the Pdf, the link is already brought down and the system is now being offered for sale... i like anyone who has the Forex Supersonic PDf to share with me through my email.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Recyle Bin 0
A Forex Software 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0