• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4XDG.com (Developing Growth)

General discussions of a financial company
I have opened a live Mcx Trade Account With 4XDG. I had made payment of Rs 45 Lakhs and start live mcx trading when i am start making profit they frquently changing my master password without any intimation to me.So, i had asked for payout by email & called them & asked to refund my amount. But they are not replying for my emails. After insisting to release my capital, They Just disabled My Live Mcx Trading account. They are the Original cheaters and Frauds. I think they are not a Real Mcx Member, b’coz I had asked them for FMC Code & MCX membership code they are not giving. Now I have plan to move Mcx Exchange For remedies.

And Mr. Volker A., , Germany

A man picked up the phone, and I heared kids screaming in the background, no kidding. The guy was talking to me and I could hardly understand him, because of his accent. After some talking he sugessted to call me back.
So he called me back from the following number 00919738000201 which is a number from india

Yes you are 100 % right Sir. His Name is Chandru. Belongs to Banglore,India. And One More Fact Their
Server Location Is in Maharastra. Just Check the Link 4xdg.com-www.4xdg.com-Domain Analysis
And 182.18.172.63 IP Address information

BE AWARE WITH THIS FRAUDULANE COMPANY AND THE PEOPLES

Back