1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4XDG.com (Developing Growth)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. jumpingoption

jumpingoption Private

I have opened a live Mcx Trade Account With 4XDG. I had made payment of Rs 45 Lakhs and start live mcx trading when i am start making profit they frquently changing my master password without any intimation to me.So, i had asked for payout by email & called them & asked to refund my amount. But they are not replying for my emails. After insisting to release my capital, They Just disabled My Live Mcx Trading account. They are the Original cheaters and Frauds. I think they are not a Real Mcx Member, b’coz I had asked them for FMC Code & MCX membership code they are not giving. Now I have plan to move Mcx Exchange For remedies.

And Mr. Volker A., , Germany

A man picked up the phone, and I heared kids screaming in the background, no kidding. The guy was talking to me and I could hardly understand him, because of his accent. After some talking he sugessted to call me back.
    So he called me back from the following number 00919738000201 which is a number from india

Yes you are 100 % right Sir. His Name is Chandru. Belongs to Banglore,India. And One More Fact Their
    Server Location Is in Maharastra. Just Check the Link 4xdg.com-www.4xdg.com-Domain Analysis
    And 182.18.172.63 IP Address information

BE AWARE WITH THIS FRAUDULANE COMPANY AND THE PEOPLES