• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BinaryTilt.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have been with Binarytilt.com for a while now and this Broker is one wonderful Broker. The trade execution, strike price and etc are just the one I have been looking for. In this risky market, they know what a trader wants. my Account Manager is very friendly and supportive. I thought all traders should know about this! Please try them and I assure you will never regret it!

i used to ask them i will fund my money in big amount to trade with them and i ask them how many clients who has over 10k account and she said TWO and i said i will wait until i satisfied with the review. Aussie broker with NZ regulation.
you joined FPA just give this review?

i used to ask them i will fund my money in big amount to trade with them and i ask them how many clients who has over 10k account and she said TWO and i said i will wait until i satisfied with the review. Aussie broker with NZ regulation.
you joined FPA just give this review?

Dear Ahmad

i am not sure who gave you that information on client balances as that is strictly forbidden, we have several hundred active clients with varying amount of monies and i am not sure any of my staff would relay such information (which by the way is factually incorrect)

by way of background we are a broker that has been around since 2013 and have many traders from all over the world with. We have very strong regulation from New Zealand and our clients have no issues with trading on the platform or withdrawals.

Please if you have any issues or concerns feel free to email me direct at louis@binarytilt.com

the review above is from one of our clients who made it known to us, and we are very appreciative of him taking the time out to give us a good review

Regards
Louis

Last edited by a moderator:
i opened an account with binary tilt sometimes in october 2015 ,i deposited $500 through my netteller account. and one of there brokers contacted me and offered me a bonus of 150%. and when i asked him what the volume requirement is. he told me its 30 X my deposit($500) = $15000. i traded and fulfilled the $15k requirement and my balance was $1420 and i decided to make a withdrawal to test them before i make more deposit because the broker kept telling me to deposit more so he can teach me a better strategy. but they canceled my withdrawal and said i have not fulfilled the volume requirement. and referred me to a portion of there website that says the volume requirement is 30 x(deposit +bonus).
but i sent them my chats transcript with the broker that says he is my account manager where he said i only need to do 15k. then they told me the person is no longer with them and that my account was fraudulent. then they said they were closing my account and refunding my $500 and they kept my profits.
and uptill now as i am typing this complaint. they have not even refunded my $500. they keep giving one excuse or the other. they told me to send proof that i am the owner of my netteller account. i did but they just kept coming up with one excuse or the other.
binary tilt is a big scam. please this is warning to everyone that might be planning to open accounts with them.
below is my chart with the account manager :
[2015/10/29 4:00:44 PM] robert ozz: I must move the appointment to next week because you don't have enough funds to use what I teach. I will think of something better for you
[2015/10/29 4:01:05 PM] adeola abimbola: ok thanks
[2015/10/29 4:01:39 PM] adeola abimbola: but do still get my bonus for now
[2015/10/29 4:01:51 PM] robert ozz: yes
[2015/10/29 4:04:05 PM] adeola abimbola: how much bonus
[2015/10/29 4:04:07 PM] adeola abimbola: /
[2015/10/29 4:04:47 PM] robert ozz: 150%
[2015/10/29 4:05:25 PM] adeola abimbola: so its 750$ bonus
[2015/10/29 4:07:58 PM] adeola abimbola: and you said i need to trade 30 X 500(my deposit)
[2015/10/29 4:08:15 PM] adeola abimbola: which means a volume of 15,000 $
[2015/10/29 4:11:22 PM] robert ozz: volume!!!! yes
[2015/10/29 4:12:45 PM] adeola abimbola: ok thanks
[2015/10/29 5:07:45 PM] adeola abimbola: checked my account am yet to see the bonus
[2015/10/29 5:17:04 PM] robert ozz: SURE? CHECK AGAIN
[2015/11/02 5:12:56 PM] adeola abimbola: anytime you are ready
[2015/11/02 5:27:43 PM] robert ozz: Thursday :)
[2015/11/04 1:41:15 PM] adeola abimbola: hi
[2015/11/04 1:42:02 PM] adeola abimbola: how do i see the progress of volume of trades generated on my account
[2015/11/04 2:56:32 PM] robert ozz: 733

they refunded my initial deposit back and kept all the profit i made and closed the account. over all still wont trust them again. and wont advise anybody to open account with them.

Hi Guys,

I have started trading with them since Oct 2015 and was making a profit from 1k USD to 3k USD consistently . I didn't take any bonus or promotion offer since I know we will be tie up with their terms and condition. Last month on December 2015, I decided to test their withdrawal system whether they are honouring their words or not. I requested my first withdrawal of 1K USD 30th Nov 2015 and took them almost 14 days to deposit the cash into my bank account.

After my first withdrawal, I decided to trade and I have made a profit 2K which brings me to 4K. Then I decided to make another withdrawal of 2K+ on 28th Dec 2015. This withdrawal is still in pending mode till now . I have contacted my broker several times and he said the money was approved and waiting for a transfer. After they got busy with New Year, I have requested the money on 4th Jan 2016. My broker called me up and said the money is on the process as the bank wire will take 10days to arrive into a bank account.

Can you guys imagine , their fund was kept in a Commonwealth Bank in Australia as they claimed and I am working in Australia and I have an account with ANZ bank and they still take 14 days to make a local transfer. Initially, I made a deposit through my ANZ bank account using my debit card. I also registered another bank account from overseas since I am from Malaysia working in Australia for the past 8 years. They choose to make a deposit to my overseas bank instead of using their Commonwealth Bank to make a local transfer to my ANZ bank .

When I contacted first, they are not sure to which bank they should fund the money as they already verified my account and bank details when I registered in the first place.

To short the story, I received the cash after several calls to my account manager. Now, I have a requested a second withdrawal of 2K USD plus and their support manager is telling me that they are having a platform issue which they upgraded on 10th Jan 2015 and they need adjust the balance from old platform to new platform which will take longer than they expected to transfer my cash.

It has been 14 days since my second request and I haven't receive any fund back into my account. I am going to bring this issue to Australian Government Authorities if they are really running a legimate business as they claim. I am an Australian Tax Payer and I have nothing to fear as I have registered an account with them legally by using Australian Bank Account and I have all the proof that I have made a profit using their platform .

I also have introduced a few Australian friends to join their platform and I am waiting if they will honour their words .

Thank You.

Attachments

• My First Withdrawal.pdf
    242.6 KB · Views: 17
  • My second pending Withdrawal.pdf
    309.6 KB · Views: 17
Hi Guys,

Today I have received an explanation from the Head Brokers. He has refunded the cash amount and asked me to make a withdrawal after he made some adjustments to my trading account.

I will keep update the latest news once the cash is in my account . I hope this time , I will have the cash into my Malaysian account soon.

Thanks

hoy Hasta muy estoy con contento Ellos, Solicitar ONU reembolso Condiciones de mi depósito y Solo veo Excusas párrafo retrasar mi dinero de la Jubilación de la Primera Vez Que Me cancelaron SEGÚN Porque Ellos Una habia copia de la Tarjeta de Crédito Que No verdad era, Segundo Que Me Dijo en 3 Días estudiantes elegibles para una aprobar La Retirada de dinero en los Términos las Condiciones de y, los 7 dias de han Pasado y todavía no Pasar mi dinero de la Jubilación Ahora Dicen que los Problemas Técnicos significaba Que No cobrar mi dinero de la Jubilación, me HOY Dijeron Que estaria disponible hoy Pero yo no lo veo, Y Cuando me pongo en contacto con Ellos cierro el chat Cada Vez Que Dicen algo diferente espero Que se resuelva, le mantendremos Informado en todo para ver Como Se comporta el corredor, espero Que Ser limpiado Como los antes Posible, estoy pensando en Poner Una queja ante la FSPR Que es el Órgano regulador.
Traductor de Google parrafo Empresas: Google Translator ToolkitTraductor of this Sitios Web

to this day I am very unhappy with them, request a refund of my deposit and only see excuses to delay my retirement money the first time they canceled me according to them because there was a copy of the credit card which was not truth, second they told me in 3 working days approve the withdrawal of money under terms and conditions, 7 days have passed and still not pass my retirement money now say that technical problems meant they did not cash my retirement money, today I was told that would be available today but I do not see, and when I get in touch with them I close the chat, whenever they say something different I hope it is resolved, we will keep you informed at all to see how the broker behaves, I hope to be cleared as soon as possible, I am thinking of putting a complaint with the FSPR which is the regulatory body.
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios web

Back