3BlackCrows Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Plato,

Yup you guessed it - very bad case of tonsillitis so no trading last week.

Trading has comenced this week again so will update at the end of this week and try to answer some of the interesting new threads at the same time.

Thanks for your concern!

Hi Plato,

Yup you guessed it - very bad case of tonsillitis so no trading last week.

Trading has comenced this week again so will update at the end of this week and try to answer some of the interesting new threads at the same time.

Thanks for your concern!

Get well quick 3BC we need your input as an experienced trader and I believe one of the few who actually make profits on a regular basis. :D

Thanks Rpaco, much appreciated :)

Well this month Murphy's Law has kicked in. After having a tremendous August and September, October is turning out to be a non event though in saying that there is still 10 days left.

Don't you hate it when the moment you start posting your results, the dreaded ''drawdown'' occurs.

Pairs seem to be a bit volatile at the moment which doesn't really suit the system I trade.

Basically break even this week (-40 pips)

Bring on Monday! See you next week!

Happy Trading! :)

This week was a bit of a strange one.

Caught the big move down on Monday then gave it back by adding to the trade on Tuesday so was breakeven until Wednesday (trade for Wednesday was closed on Thursday).

Have attached a screen capture of my account. Didn't think there was much point in showing a breakeven trade that lasted 3 days!

Overall the results were:

Pips Gained: 70.75/$707.50 (due to 50,000 trade size)
Pips Lost: 16.35/$163.50
Total Profit/(Loss): 54.40/$544.00

Sorry for the blurry image but this forum will only allow files to be so big. Was the best I could do :)

Attachments

• account2.gif
    account2.gif
    68 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Wiped or resting?

Hi there 3BC, I got clobbered in Early Nov and have decided to sit back and watch for a bit.
You have been notable for your absence.

Hi Rpaco - Hi all :)

After my last post of results late October I decided to sit back for a bit. My focus was starting to deteriorate so decided to have a month off.

Quietly resumed trading again starting December and have the results and screen captures of my statement and charts below.

I only included the bottom portion of my statement as it is quite long. The charts look quite bare because I've taken out all of the indicators I use.

You will notice I haven't posted the losing trades as they were a lot of very small ones (emotions getting the best of me) and it would be pretty tiresome trying to compile them all.

End result for the month was 477 Pips (not including commissions)

If I was able to keep my emotions in check a bit better you could add another 200+ pips to that total but hey, no use reminiscing about what might have been! There were 2 more trades I would have loved to have taken on Friday (Eur/Chf & Gbp/Chf) but was reluctant to stretch myself too far.

Overall I'm happy with the results.

P.s. Adjust the zoom level on your browser upon opening the thumbnails to get a clearer view

Attachments

• December2007.jpg
    December2007.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 18
  • EurUsd1.jpg
    EurUsd1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 16
  • EurUsd2.jpg
    EurUsd2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 11
  • EurUsd3.jpg
    EurUsd3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 10
  • EurUsd4.jpg
    EurUsd4.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
The rest of the charts

Below are the rest of my chart screen captures (you are only allowed to upload a maximum of 5 in any 1 message)

Attachments

• EurUsd5.jpg
    EurUsd5.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 19
  • EurUsd6.jpg
    EurUsd6.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 14
  • UsdChf1.jpg
    UsdChf1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 10
  • UsdChf2.jpg
    UsdChf2.jpg