• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradeFcm.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi everyone,

The account manager name Sathish kumar who is the worst person was good at initial time and increased by equity well but when I increased my amount to 3000$. They started spying on me by increasing the spreads and satish sir replied that it was the same as initial and don't need to worry. Later he took long leave for Christmas he is shouting like any thing on the trades he keep pending and he become angry went sending mails to maintain the account properly. The support never reply or do anything totally dummy. What support do it they never entertain any complain and go against it favouring account manager and I have pamm account which was blowed by our great Sathish kumar but support telling they will not give compensation at all but initially they agreed to give. In my opinion you please please for god sake don't open account. There is no respect for you as a trader or investor. That satish Kumar is a devil and sick person he opened by trades during high impact news time of 8,5,16,2 lots at one time which blowed my account and now after 1 week I ask for compensation company and satish not giving and giving lot of problem and telling company does not give but I will give but this time there will be a time limit to complete the lots. This company is worst and never join they don't entertain any complaints from traders and go completely against them whatsoever. In my regards this is the worst in world and all people or devils and never in favour of people.

This tradefcm company is cheating me and it's a fraud company they stolen my money without asking me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-27-18-08-55-106_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-27-18-08-55-106_com.android.chrome.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone,

The account manager name Sathish kumar who is the worst person was good at initial time and increased by equity well but when I increased my amount to 3000$. They started spying on me by increasing the spreads and satish sir replied that it was the same as initial and don't need to worry. Later he took long leave for Christmas he is shouting like any thing on the trades he keep pending and he become angry went sending mails to maintain the account properly. The support never reply or do anything totally dummy. What support do it they never entertain any complain and go against it favouring account manager and I have pamm account which was blowed by our great Sathish kumar but support telling they will not give compensation at all but initially they agreed to give. In my opinion you please please for god sake don't open account. There is no respect for you as a trader or investor. That satish Kumar is a devil and sick person he opened by trades during high impact news time of 8,5,16,2 lots at one time which blowed my account and now after 1 week I ask for compensation company and satish not giving and giving lot of problem and telling company does not give but I will give but this time there will be a time limit to complete the lots. This company is worst and never join they don't entertain any complaints from traders and go completely against them whatsoever. In my regards this is the worst in world and all people or devils and never in favour of people.
How to complain to government of that place where Trade FCM is survived

Back