TradeFcm.com Review

Updated: Sep 8, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TradeFcm is a forex broker. Trade Fcm offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. TradeFcm.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeFcm.com
January 2021:  Someone tried to get this review page delisted from Google.  We wonder who did this and why?

Established: 2002
Address: 4578 Marmora Road,Glasgow D04 89GR, United Kingdom
Contact: Support@tradefcm.com, +44-2081337628
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of TradeFcm.com on our forum

Mumbai, India,
Sep 8, 2021,

Trade FCM is a fake and fraud company.

Tradefcm is a fake and fraud company. Please don’t invest. They are manipulating clients to get more money. Mr. Abhishek is manager who is big scammer and fraud man. They are frauds....So please don’t invest in this company. It’s totally fraud persons.

Aug 25, 2021 - 1 Star Tradefcm is a fake and fraud company. Please don’t invest a single penny in this company. They are manipulating clients to get more money. They are frauds.
Tradefcm and mq5 platform IBELL marketing both are fraud and activating by single end. Please don’t invest single money also in this company. Support team did not give answer support@tradefcm.com and this
4578 Marmora Rd,
Glasgow G1 1BQ,
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 8133 7628

Mumbai, India,
Aug 27, 2021,

TRADEFCM is bogus company

I have open a Trading live account with TRADEFCM my account number is 453564595224 - Dizicx - Live. I deposited $ 645 so far and my account Manager Mr. Joel earned $460 in this account. Company given trading bonus $500. Now last one month I am asking for $800 withdrawal and Mr. Joel or support team not even reply my e mail nor I get withdrawal. BE AWARE FRIENDS before opening account with TradeFCM.

Aug 5, 2021 - 1 Star I have a PAMM Account with Trade FCM. Mr. Joel is My account manager, he called me and request to open a trading account with $100. As my financial condition is not good so I refused 3-4 times but finally he open a account in my name. So I deposit $100. Mr. Joel trade in my account and earn profit of $400+.I asked for withdrawal, he said you have to deposit more $400 as your account is of $500.I am not in position to deposit more money. Mr. Joel stop trading and block my account. Now almost after 7 month I could manage $540 and deposited on condition that will get withdrawal within 2 days. After my deposit Mr. Joel nor support team reply me or answer on whatsapp. My account balance was $960 at the time of block and now I added $540. It means my account have $1500 and I am requesting $800 as withdrawal but no body contact me.

rajasthan, India,
Aug 25, 2021,

Scam

I started My Trading after lot of call from Mr sam. due to covid don't have money . i said I don't have money. But he said that you not require money I will talk to management you first deposit 500$ we will give you advance bonus. . I said whenever money come you deposit 1500$ in each month 500$. I said ok . First deposited 500$ the deposited then he send format for advance i again send by the mail to support team. the started trading . after one month again he said that deposited 500$ I deposit 500$. that i said I borrow money from other deposited 500$ more same time. he will give withdrew to me deposit 1000$ he will give 1000 $ withdrew. after some he disappear. & block the my trading after opening Big trade..after repitative reminder . One Tanya Medam talk to me she said again She will give withdrawal if deposit 1000$ in two installment .I deposited 1000$. after some time tanya Medam also despair. i requested withdrawal . He said that start trading with combined account i said Give first withdrawal Then we will start trading >now asking more 1500$ deposit. Otherwise he block my account. now he threatening. Now I want to Legal . Pl solve the matter
Delhi, India,
Aug 22, 2021,

TRADEFCM IS FRAUD COMPANY

Tradefcm is BIG SCAM. All must be wondering what happens to a client after they put review. Well as a client I would like to share what I face after giving review on Tradefcm. They start threatening and harassing us badly. They threatened to send client to jail if didn't take review back. And what is our fault ....our fault is that we trusted these frauds with our hard earned money. So please once again I am requesting don't trust a word these frauds sais to you
If you receive call from +44208144593/442081337124/442081570153

Jun 14, 2021 - 1 Star Tradefcm is a fake and fraud company. Please don't invest a single penny in this company. They are manipulating clients to get more money. They are frauds. I have lost 4600$ by trusting them.
It started in October 2020, Joel from London called and said that I will get 20%- 40% as returns on my investment every month. Than he introduced Lewis Lucas as his senior he provided me with 500$ credit bonus, so that I can watch how they work. In 10 days they made good profits on 500$. After that I invested 1800$, got three withdrawals too, and in January 2021 I took one more account of 1100$. Joel keep calling for more investment, like deposit 500$ and get 1500$ market movement is very good etc. When I told them I already invested a lot and asked for withdrawal in Jan from both my accounts they kept ignoring all my requests. And on 26 Jan they made bad deal and blown both by accounts. When I contacted them they said they will give 60% compensation and recover both my accounts. Than the real struggle starts, I called them mailed them for the compensation. But for long time they didn't replied. After one month of wait they finally provided the compensation in as credit. Joel convinced me to recover my accounts. I told him my financial condition is not good I already lost my job due to covid and my husband was hospitalized too. He need expensive injections for his treatment. They recovered my accounts in April, but whenever I asked for the withdrawal they said certain levels to be finished than only I would be able to get the withdrawal otherwise to get my withdrawal need to invest 500$ to each accounts. I dont have funds to deposit already in huge debts. One day Joel said he talked to his company and they are ready to give me withdrawal, but I need to invest 250$ to each account to get the 1500$ from each account. I deposited 500$ on 3rd May. Joel called me again to invest 200$ more to get the withdrawal. I deposited 200$ on 4th May and made a request of 1500$ from my both accounts. But Joel again called and manipulated again for more money and said I will get 4500$ withdrawal he said borrow money from someone and return once I get withdrawal of 4500$ from both accounts. I was in need of money badly so I trusted him again and made the deposit of 500$ on 6th May. And waited for withdrawal again. On 7th May got a call from Lewis Lucas and he asked for 1000$ as he make a profit of 15000$ so to get that money. I cried and begged them to give me my withdrawal ASAP. But they keep asking for money. Joel called and said he will help me and give me 15000$ just deposit 500$and get the withdrawal and once I receive the withdrawal deposit 500$ more and then the withdrawal of 15000$ from other account. I pleaded him and he showed me the withdrawal of 15000$ from my account too. I trusted them and deposited 500$ on 11th May. He assured me that will receive withdrawal money in 24hrs. I kept waiting for the withdrawal. Its been one month but not received my withdrawal yet. When I confronted them they asked for more money in the name of GST. I have all recording and other proofs to prove it.
I lost my money but I don't want it to happen to any other person. I would like to request all not to trust them at all. They are frauds. They will take your money.

I would request FPA to please let these cheaters not cheat other. Please help and aware clients from these type of fraudsters.
Jul 20, 2021,

Reliable

All good when I was trading the spread leverage etc was okay , but exchange local Indian rate was bit high , got the withdrawal on time the web new portal they launched was good where we can invest and withdraw on our own without contacting the broker .!

kasaragod, India,
Jun 8, 2021,

Got lost my investment but company gave compensation

I am trader this company and my account number is 462894703918 i Invested $100 and took company credit and started trading when i invested the balance amount of $400 due to bad market prediction my account went on loss since i did not got call i have placed bad reviews about the company but support department contacted me and got me compensation and i am trading right now and gonna withdraw $100 today thanks TradeFCM Support and Trading desk fore the support you have provided Recommended

Reply by Support TradeFCM submitted Jun 11, 2021:
Hello Praveen ,

your money and complaints doesn’t go in vain, ,we do not ignore any of our client’s complaints, each and every client is important to us, it took some time to recover the loss thou as we’ve already promised, I hope you received your withdrawal already,
we appreciate your courage for accepting that you have posted bad reviews, apologies for causing you inconvenience, Thank you for your kind words, looking forward for a long journey with you

TradeFCM Support
Gingee, India,
Jun 7, 2021,

Finally the company committed to refund.

I received a phone from company and they ask to resolve reviews. And they said to after posting that review you will get your investment. I hope I will get my investment. After I get it I put a another good review about the company trust.

Jun 7, 2021 - 1 Star Don't investment in this company I invest in this company 7800 and they got almost 20000 from my investment after that they will cheated me and make my account to zero. So all are in this company is fraud persons. Be aware don't invest in this company.

May 27, 2021 - 1 Star Again I received a call from company his name is Mr. Rahul. He said we don't give your deposit until the fpa review is resolved. And he threatening me as you never get even single dollar also.
So again and again I share this for another people alerts especially Indians are affected like this much more. So be aware I have all the proofs. With audio recording too.
100℅ Cheating, scam and fraud company so be aware like this people's.....

May 26, 2021 - 1 Star After yesterday review. Senior account manager Mr. Abhishek call me today morning and he is spoked with me very rude and roughly. With some kind of bad words too. And he said we don't give you your investment. If you resolved that review in peace army then only I give you 50 usd. As he said He is locked my MT5 platform I don't know how much he earns. It's a type of fraud and fake person.
So please don't invest in this company ESPECIALLY Indians don't invest in this company their target is Tamilnadu persons and Indian persons.

With regards

May 25, 2021 - 1 Star I received a phone call from a Sri Lankan girl her name is Miss.Deepika. She told me invest in Tradefcm.com 100 USD. For one week if I am not satisfied she will refund my full amount immediately as she said.
But after that when I am invested 100 usd senior account manager Mr. Abhishek he wants 400 usd more for trading because of leverage issues as he said and he ask with me commitment date to full fill 500 usd.
But I said I need to watch your trading after that I will deside. But Mr. Abhishek said it's just a formality please send a email to support team for your bonus. Them only he started the trading.
They gave me account in IBELL MARKETING. MQ5 platform. But in that platform just readonly mode we cannot do anything In that platform. In that without my request it will added credit amount first. Second thing nothing will happen upto 5 days. After that I am asking with that company they said we need a time for market scalping.
Finally as we spoke already if i am not satisfied I will get my investment. Right now I am asking with that company they said to what you can. We don't give you a single money also do please Don't INVEST in this fraud company.
I have full proof if this scam company.
So please don't invest in this company. It's totally fraud persons.
Please don't invest single money also in this company.

Reply by Support TradeFCM submitted May 26, 2021 Hello, Mr.Rasheed, we have taken your complaint under consideration and, and I would like to explain you that, we have explained each and every details before you start trading, if you do not want the advance bonus, you shouldn’t have forwarded the commitment email first of all, we also have proof that we received the e-mail from your IP address, and , you have mentioned below that you cannot do anything other than watch the platform, but your account manager already explained that we will be doing trading on behalf of you on PAMM through trade copier during the losses you will get 60% compensation from your investment sir, first you agreed to the terms we have provided you 100% advance bonus, we would have returned the money, if you wouldn’t have taken the advance bonus sir, from our side, think twice before you say inappropriate words against our company, we are doing our best for TRADEFCM customers, plus you have mention over here that your Trading for year of time but this customer only started trading on may 17th 2021 only 8 days, even we spoke to you to convenience you he is threatening stating he will put more false review stating that he have invested $5000 and we did d not return.the move your making is bring down the company reputation we can help you to sort out this issues please reach us on support@tradefcm.con we are here to please to help you to sort out this issues.

TradeFCM Support Team

Reply by Support TradeFCM submitted Jun 11, 2021:
Hello Rasheed

Hello, we will fulfill the promises we make to our clients, I hope you have received your withdrawal by now, thank you for recommending our company, we do what we say, if any issue arises in the future, we have Accounts Department, Support And Complaints Department, they work 24/7, you can talk to them resolve your problems, Thank you once again

TradeFCM Support
Feb 15, 2020,

Easy deposit and fast execution doing PAMM account with them only thing is sharing percentage is bit high comparing to other broker . Other than that all good

Feb 13, 2020,

Some broker ad term and condition to withdraw profits when you redeem bonus, I have lost so much of funds before , only one good thing about this broker is no terms and condition to withdraw the profits and investment happy with that .

Gokarna, India,
Feb 12, 2020,

Good

Satistefied with withdrawal timing appreciated .
But I asked for a high leverage they are asking for extra investment !!!