TradeFcm.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 21, 2019

TradeFcm is a forex broker. Trade Fcm offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TradeFcm.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, futures and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeFcm.com

Join live discussion of TradeFcm.com on our forum

Dhananjaya,
Bangalore, India,
Jan 17, 2019,

Trade FCM review for the previous one

HI Guys

the previous review was placed since i was upset in my losses , i spoke to my account manager plus the support department they gave me compensation witch i incurred a loss in there broker , thanks TradeFCM and sathish kumar for supporting me , will recommend this company and give 5 star to them .

Jan 15, 2019 - No Rating Tradefcm:
Previous comments update I want to say that Sathish extremely generous in giving kind advice and also giving compensation as per the agreement. I will truely recommend this company for others who are busy and cannot trade. He had made good profit earlier and my account reached 6400$ profit from 3229$. I would rate 5 star to the company.

Jan 10, 2019 - 1 Star Tradefcm:
The account manager name Sathish kumar who is the worst person was good at initial time and increased by equity well but when I increased my amount to 3000$. They started spying on me by increasing the spreads and satish sir replied that it was the same as initial and don't need to worry. He is started shouting like any thing on the trades he keep pending and he become angry went sending mails to maintain the account properly. The support never reply or do anything totally dummy. What support do it they never entertain any complain and go against it favouring account manager and I have pamm account which was blowed by our great Sathish kumar but support telling they will not give compensation at all but initially they agreed to give. In my opinion you please please for god sake don't open account. There is no respect for you as a trader or investor. That satish Kumar is a devil and sick person he opened by trades during high impact news time of 8,5,16,2 lots at one time which blowed my account and now after 1 week I ask for compensation company and satish not giving and giving lot of problem and telling company does not give but I will give but this time there will be a time limit to complete the lots. This company is worst in world and never join they don't entertain any complaints from traders and go completely against them whatsoever. In my regards this is the worst and all people or devils and never in favour of people.
Amitech,
India,
Nov 2, 2018,

Threats by broker - follow up

Dear Sir,

-What is a "Fake EA". One that places fake trades? Is this even possible?? No. The only fake thing going on here is the fake trades placed by your staff in my account to kill the equity and falsely drain my money.

-I guess you are new to forex, you are blaming spreads and brokerage for a 50 pips loss? Are you kidding me? Of course trades are "excuted" thru EA and VPS, that is the standard way to run an EA.

-Now which "broker" keeps call recordings of conversations on the phone with customer support. It would be wonderful to hear those recordings, where I was invited to invest further amounts of money in order to earn a bonus, which would help me recover from my "fake EA loss trades".

-The screenshots I have, and also shared with support/Sam Walton clearly depict "placed by dealer" on the comments section. I have shared this evidence with 3 of the top lawyers in my city and they all easily concur that the broker is to blame. I am assembling a team to take this forward. I request FPA to blacklist this broker and contact me for a full list of the proof and screenshots to prove everything. The bonus they offer is a joke, like rubbing salt in wounds. Just give a bonus only to blow the account by dealer trades in the next week.

-It is not my loss, fake dealer trades are not a "loss". You will need a new licence to run your scamming soon. Save your money for it.

Oct 29, 2018 - 1 Star So today these guys had the nerve to call and threaten me if I don't withdraw my complaint/review and "state the facts". Let me state the facts very, very clearly. What I have written in my first review is 100% true and I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens to anyone. I have asked all my friends who are impacted by this broker to come forward and post their reviews here.
This broker is placing fake trades and disguising it to look like real trades by copying the EA trade comment. The EA used in that account never uses an SL above 3 to 5 pips yet there are huge stops of 30 to 50 pips taken in these fake trades in order to drain the account equity. In a slipshod manner, they input prices that don't even exist or match with the market price at that point in time. I have comparative price charts of ICMarkets vs Trade FCM and theliquidity.com at the time of these fake trades. Clearly, there is no way to enter trades at non existent prices unless input manually by admin.
They said to implement MT4 OTP in order to secure the account. Still these fake trades happened, and the fake trade placed shows the comment "placed by admin" in MT4. I have screenshot of this. Obviously nobody other than admin can hack the account once it is secured by OTP. Therefore it is tradefcm, theliquidity.com and their associated parties who are running this scam.
We will bring them to justice. We will end their scheme of blackmail. The Indian account used for this is owned by "Golden Trading" and it is in Canara Bank, giving a false sense of security as it is Government owned. Beware this party too, it is yet another scam to suck out money from you. I am preparing a class action suit against all parties involved in this scam in the court and request people scammed to come forward and post reviews here, I will contact you personally. I have contacted SVG authorities to cancel their IBC licence (the liquidity.com registration number 24896 IBC) and the investigation is ongoing.

Oct 24, 2018 - 1 Star This is a 100% pure scam broker. They take deposits and pretend to have a great trading platform with fixed spreads and no slippage, and once you start winning they will input fake trades to your MT4 and cause massive losses until the equity is wiped out. Then they try to get further investment by promising a "200% deposit bonus" on fresh investments so that you can trade and recover the loss. Again the fake trades hit and equity wiped out. Then they will block you forever. The liquidity provider/white label they are using is called theliquidity.com, another scam outfit that is hand in hand with tradeFCM.
Easiest way to make money in forex, become a scam broker like tradeFCM. Beware their agent Sam Walton, he's a snake in human form, nice words and promises until the fake trades hit, and he will blame you for "bad trading and risk management practices" and basically do a 180 degree turnaround.
I urge you to spread this information everywhere so that nobody else loses hard earned money like I did. I will do everything in my power to ensure nobody else faces this.

Reply by Support TradeFCM submitted Oct 30, 2018 Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that all the trades have been excuted through EA and In past also we informed not to use fake EA and blame the company . Trades will excuted according to the spreads even if the market doesn’t reach that time in certain amount if the spreads is 50 pips the trade will be excuted according to the brokerage charge ,every trade have been excuted through EA and through using VPS , we have screen shot of the proof where the trades have excuted through EA and what we spoke to you even we have email proof plus call recordings . Admin dosen’t place any trade in your account we did not call you and threaten we said you to post the truth , plus we offered you a bonus where if you complete a volume you can widhraw the profits even now we are offering you since you are valuable client for us for even that your not convinced . If you want the bonus back please contact is on support@tradefcm.com where will will be supporting to recover the loss you inquired in the market .

Support TradeFCM