1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4RunnerForex.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. danberman

danberman Recruit

4runnerforex

I tried to open an account with 4runnerforex but this broker no longer accepts accounts from the US. Aside from this, the answers to the Q&A on the website state that EAs and scalping are allowed but section 25 of their live account agreement terms state that such trading activity is not allowed and at "their discretion" may close the account, investigate the account indefinitely and/or impose a fee equal to the profits generated by the prohibited activity. Customer service did not provide a reasonable explanation, just referred me to the terms of the agreement. Tread carefully here before you open an account.

3. Mark100

Mark100 Recruit

4runnereforex belongs to FxSystems brokerage house. This broker is a good broker with fast withdrawal system and also good customer support.

4. ManggoFloat

ManggoFloat Recruit

My trade has been more favorable and secure. It's been 4 months since I opened an account with this broker.

5. howard_jhonson

howard_jhonson Highly Suspicious Person

I was victim of their scams from the first moment they made known their intentions, luckily I could get rid of them quickly.
    They are a group of scammers