1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4xPipSnager.com

Discussion in 'Trading Systems' started by Administrator, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. meaversand

meaversand Private

an other 10EMA and 21EMA

NEW?
    whats new is he has an indicator which can be downloaded free anyway he ask 97,00 and promised do increase the price after 200 sold , he announced about 1 1/2 weeks ago he sold 750 but price is at the same level, i am wondering why, an other simple sales trick, AGAIN?

take care
    and i am sorry that it proves over again, all are just the same hyper

3. Ken Long

Ken Long Sergeant

Thanks for the HONEST opinion, it seems the review board has been flooded with very questionable 5 star reviews. Perhaps they'll post my comments as well, that should be interesting.

Still interested in this system as it was recomended by Dean Saunders, and he has been fairly honest so far. But I realy dont need anouther trading system, and my In Box has been flooded by every Forex promoter in business trying to give themselves a Christmas bonus at my expense.

4. Reign

Reign Corporal

Obviously his trading system is pretty good. I've seen one negative review that doesn't talk about the performance, but only speaks of how you can obtain it for free. If you can get them for free, what are they? I mean if it works, then it's worth buying, but if not, save the rest of us.

5. Ken Long

Ken Long Sergeant

Its only worth buying if it has real value to you. Most of these simple systems are available for free, at least the knowledge and tools are.
    After that its really just common sense and experience.

The real benefit is for the newer trader who hasnt done this before, and is just starting to assemble the knowledge. After you've seen a few they become redundant, they really are just common knowledge. Mostly its about building a mailing list so they can continue to sell you affiliate junk. There tends to be more money and interest in selling junk to Forex traders than in any actual trading.

6. kalu Oge Okorie

kalu Oge Okorie Recruit

well,what matters is that you are making money following the rules of a system.it is irrelevant whether the indicators are freely available or not. 4xpipsnager works period!!!

7. Jack0330

Jack0330 Recruit

Worth it?

So i have been checking into this system as well. With the reviews above it seems that this one works. The site is great and shows proof... Would anyone else recommend it?

Thanks!
    Newbie trader

8. zabidin2

zabidin2 Recruit

Hi,

Does this system work as shown on his website? Does anyone try on live account?

Tnx/.

: 4xpipsnager