• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-WiseTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have running it now for 3 weeks on a real account. 6% win now, deposit 1000. The result is far not as good as FPA run it in real test. What I can see they have several canceled trades, in my account not, mostly the trades which run into loss over a few days.

Regards,
Thomas

I have running it now for 3 weeks on a real account. 6% win now, deposit 1000. The result is far not as good as FPA run it in real test. What I can see they have several canceled trades, in my account not, mostly the trades which run into loss over a few days.

Regards,
Thomas

IT is interesting to hear.
I have running it now for 5 weeks on a real account.
On my account, result as at the FPA from the first days test. Address in EA support.

Regards,
Robert

Please keep us updated on performance. The performance stats shown on FX Blue look good and it has been running for over 100 days so looks pretty solid. 103 trades for 108 days of trading and only seem to be able to trade GBPUSD. I prefer MyFXbook to see trading performance stats and trade by trade basis. Any more info on this would be appreciated. The monthly return is good and risk seems reasonable. I am looking for an EA that can make a minimum of 2% a day or thereabouts, unfortunately, most automated trading systems fail miserably at this and others that do succeed are usually too high risk and end up burning accounts.

Good day everyone!
I am planning on buying this ea as it looks promising for now... as the previous comment of tabele about entering pending orders and not cancelling them is an issue.
i will ask the support to see if this happens on all account or sometimes

Regards,
Thomas
Looks like MT4 was disconnected a few times from broker server. This week I saw the MT4 disconnected then I checked the log files. I will update here in the forum after a few weeks regarding the result.

In this EA everything is fine. But I have an uncleared doubt in one concept. In this EA normally 470 pip stop loss is given by default for every trade. When we watched the last 100 days, no trade has stopped in 470 pip. In his website in last 2 years back test , no trade has stopped in 470 pip in the result. I don't have a 100% satisfaction in the uploaded back test result. In this EA the problem which i consider is if in a single trade if there is a stop in 470 pip, it would take away the last two months profit. So people who have bought this EA, take a back test report with 99% modelling quality and see. This EA's success ratio depends upon that only.

could it be that this EA keeps open the position which is in loss, but then enters only in the opposite direction?

in the strategy tester we have such draw dawns, it's not long time ago. 24 of Jan. 2018 I had such a big draw down in the strategy tester. It took until now to have new highs again.

Last edited:
Back