5StarsForex.com

I deposit money through their webpage using my visa card for the amount of 500 euro and I start to trade. One week after my balance became 1500 i request a withdraw of profit of 500 euro. after 20 days of discussions with them they sent to me only 376 euro, in the mid time I continue to trade and I make more profit balance 1500 so I request a new withdraw of 700 euro. One week after I did not receive anything so I start to complain to them about the delay and they promised me to send the money by Friday 4/03/2016 so I was waiting for the money on Monday. On Monday 7/03/2016 morning when I open my pc to continue trading I realize that I cannot access my account so I start to send them email and to call them on skype I even call them on their offices telephone +46840309990 but no answer from anywhere
Immediate I realize that it is a fraud. I announce the regulatory authority of Seychelles and Sweden and their bank euro bank Bulgaria and UNITED FINANCIAL CORPORATION JSC JSC TBC BANK in Georgia about the matter. I also contact the Sweden embassy but they direct me to TAE POLICE DEPARTMENT. I continue to email everywhere is possible