• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Accent-Forex.com (was AccentForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Ok, you are right. Sorry for this comment. My few friends invested to Anthony Wins account and they lost their money, hard earned money. In the conditions you have written that every investor takes the risk. But it wasn't the first time that a trader blowed his account with you as a his broker. Why doesn't it happen with a well-known broker? it has signs of scam. And excuses for the disease are ridiculous for a professional trader. As a responsible broker who wants to clean up, provide evidence that this was not a scam.it is very suspicious that it happened just before Christmas, maybe a coincidence. How is it possible that he worked for several years and now accidentally blows the whole account? Just before reaching the $ 10 million he said was his goal by the end of the year? A coincidence too? I do not think so.

First was DenT, followed by Anthony and many... the scam process repeats every moment.

First was DenT, followed by Anthony and many... the scam process repeats every moment.
Hello,

You are writing a review on the Broker's thread that is not related to the Broker.
AccentForex has been providing high-quality brokerage services (trading platform) for 11 years and is not responsible for the trading results of independent traders.
Trading on CFDs is a high-risk investment.
According to the statistics, 8 out of 10 traders lose their deposits in trading. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high-risk of losing your money before start investing in Forex Market.

If you are a client of AccentForex Broker and you have any questions/complaints, please contact our Support Team. We are always open to dialogue.

Regards,
AccentForex Team

Hello,

You are writing a review on the Broker's thread that is not related to the Broker.
AccentForex has been providing high-quality brokerage services (trading platform) for 11 years and is not responsible for the trading results of independent traders.
Trading on CFDs is a high-risk investment.
According to the statistics, 8 out of 10 traders lose their deposits in trading. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high-risk of losing your money before start investing in Forex Market.

If you are a client of AccentForex Broker and you have any questions/complaints, please contact our Support Team. We are always open to dialogue.

Regards,
AccentForex Team

I expected you to write this answer as the explanation to deny all claims: Accentforex provides platform and the PAMM managers trade and both are independent. This is the only high tactic scam to scam newbiew all year along so you won't bear the responsibility.

Since you claimed that accentforex has 11 LP. Kindly provide LP statements, payments you made to those 11 LPs on those trade fees/commissions and also the names of the LP. We will send e-mail to them about the accuracy of your statements and facts.

I believe that FPA will agree on this info and if you are unable to prove so, we will suggest FPA to suspend your account.

I expected you to write this answer as the explanation to deny all claims: Accentforex provides platform and the PAMM managers trade and both are independent. This is the only high tactic scam to scam newbiew all year along so you won't bear the responsibility.

Since you claimed that accentforex has 11 LP. Kindly provide LP statements, payments you made to those 11 LPs on those trade fees/commissions and also the names of the LP. We will send e-mail to them about the accuracy of your statements and facts.

I believe that FPA will agree on this info and if you are unable to prove so, we will suggest FPA to suspend your account.

As we indicated earlier, if you are a client of AccentForex Broker and you have any questions / complaints, please contact our Support Team. We are always open to dialogue.

Please identify yourself as a client of our company (name, account number) and we will review and discuss your case.

Otherwise, we assess your accusations and threats are unfounded and are public defamation of a regulated broker with a valid financial license (VFSC. License # 17926). We strongly recommend that you refrain from misinformation.

Thank you,
AccentForex Team

As we indicated earlier, if you are a client of AccentForex Broker and you have any questions / complaints, please contact our Support Team. We are always open to dialogue.

Please identify yourself as a client of our company (name, account number) and we will review and discuss your case.

Otherwise, we assess your accusations and threats are unfounded and are public defamation of a regulated broker with a valid financial license (VFSC. License # 17926). We strongly recommend that you refrain from misinformation.

Thank you,
AccentForex Team

It is useless to contact your support as there won't be any solution since the scam process and manager are repeated round the corner.

And there is no need to provide my account number for identification as you won't compensate to my losses.

However, you have not answered me about the LP information that I requested to be publicity available to prove otherwise. If you can't provide so within the next 14 days, I will contact your regulator VFSC and also admin FPA to review your account and accountability.

It is useless to contact your support as there won't be any solution since the scam process and manager are repeated round the corner.

And there is no need to provide my account number for identification as you won't compensate to my losses.

However, you have not answered me about the LP information that I requested to be publicity available to prove otherwise. If you can't provide so within the next 14 days, I will contact your regulator VFSC and also admin FPA to review your account and accountability.
Dear FPA forum user,

In order to publicly make unreasonable strong accusations, threats, or demands to a regulated broker, you must also publicly identify yourself as a client.

If you are an AccentForex client and have encountered an issue that you want to discuss publicly, please:
- identify yourself, describe in detail the essence of your complaint;
- provide evidence;
- explain whether you have contacted the AccentForex Team directly? What answer did you get? Provide evidence.
We will review and discuss your case.

If you are not an AccentForex client, then your accusations are regarded as dissemination of false information and defamation.

AccentForex Team.

@friendi

The FPA wants to see situations resolved. No matter what your opinion of AccentForex is, there is no reason to not share your account number when the company representative asks you to.

Now I am also asking - please share your account number in this thread.

anybody still there, for those PAMM Managers who blown up there account, were they trading using martingale or some risky strategies, because the top trader right now on Accentforex doesn't, he just trade on a decent trading style with Take profit and stop loss for each trade, and by using this style he can't blow up the account in few days.

anybody still there, for those PAMM Managers who blown up there account, were they trading using martingale or some risky strategies, because the top trader right now on Accentforex doesn't, he just trade on a decent trading style with Take profit and stop loss for each trade, and by using this style he can't blow up the account in few days.

Why? Did they blow up your account/investment?

Back