• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Accent-Forex.com (was AccentForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Be aware of this broker. PAMM manager TonyWin blowed 10 000 000USD account yesterday. He wrote, that he has COVID19 and he couldnt concentrate :D. F..king idiot.
Hello Strejdo,

We would like to note that your post is not related to the Broker's work.
AccentForex provides only a trading platform and monitors the correct distribution of shares in the PAMM system.
Absolutely any trader registered and verified in the AccentForex system can create a PAMM account in the PAMM system.
AccentForex warns of risks on the website:
Attention!
- Investing into PAMM account or PAMM account portfolios is a unique set of the managing traders that is individual choice of the investor according to investor’s aims and liabilities.
- Profit extracted from the PAMM account in previous periods is not anrance assurance condition for future profit obtaining.
- AccentForex providing PAMM account service for investors / PAMM partners / managing traders does not take part in clients funds management investing in PAMM accounts.

Have you lost funds in our system? If you are an our company client, please post your account number for verification your information.
You can also contact us at support@accentforexmail.com and get the contacts of the Complaints Department and the Compliance Department.
Otherwise, we kindly ask you to refrain from any unsubstantiated accusations against the Broker.

Uncivilized behavior is not permitted.
Hello Strejdo,

AccentForex provides only a trading platform and monitors the correct distribution of shares in the PAMM system.
Absolutely any trader registered and verified in the AccentForex system can create a PAMM account in the PAMM system.
Attention!
- Investing into PAMM account or PAMM account portfolios is a unique set of the managing traders that is individual choice of the investor according to investor’s aims and liabilities.
- Profit extracted from the PAMM account in previous periods is not anrance assurance condition for future profit obtaining.
- AccentForex providing PAMM account service for investors / PAMM partners / managing traders does not take part in clients funds management investing in PAMM accounts.

Have you lost funds in our system? If you are an our company client, please post your account number for verification your information.
You can also contact us at support@accentforexmail.com and get the contacts of the Complaints Department and the Compliance Department.
Otherwise, we kindly ask you to refrain from any unsubstantiated accusations against the Broker.

UNCIVILIZED CONTENT REMOVED, you will see your day in court.

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA welcomes spirited discussion. The FPA does not permit uncivilized conduct. If you said something like what we just removed in a real court, you would find yourself in jail on contempt charges even if you won your case.

Hello Strejdo,

Attention!

Ok, you are right. Sorry for this comment. My few friends invested to Anthony Wins account and they lost their money, hard earned money. In the conditions you have written that every investor takes the risk. But it wasn't the first time that a trader blowed his account with you as a his broker. Why doesn't it happen with a well-known broker? it has signs of scam. And excuses for the disease are ridiculous for a professional trader. As a responsible broker who wants to clean up, provide evidence that this was not a scam.it is very suspicious that it happened just before Christmas, maybe a coincidence. How is it possible that he worked for several years and now accidentally blows the whole account? Just before reaching the $ 10 million he said was his goal by the end of the year? A coincidence too? I do not think so.

Last edited:
Ok, you are right. Sorry for this comment. My few friends invested to Anthony Wins account and they lost their money, hard earned money. In the conditions you have written that every investor takes the risk. But it wasn't the first time that a trader burned your account. Why doesn't it happen with a well-known broker?
Don't apologize to this entity, they are the ones who stole your friend's money.

The trades were fake and backloaded on a MT4 account. Do you understand?

This is 5th time this broker has executed this scam in about 7 years.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. It was only in the background and the money was left to the broker and Anthony. Maybe.

How is it possible that he worked for several years and now accidentally blows the whole account?

If a trader keep a distance with a profit for more than a year, this is the professional level. According to statistics, professional swimmers drown more often than amateurs.
The human factor is the most unpredictable. Financial markets are the most risky. Risks need to be balanced and diversified. An investor who has invested all his funds in one trader should look for the reasons for the loss in his actions but not in the actions of the traders or brokers.

what's my experence accent broker.
- i trade 1 year stp account. average commisions like othre brokers have where i trade.
- mobile platform. very convinient me trade.
- free card deposit commisions.
- no problems when i withdraw.

what's not convinient for me.
- they don't have paypal.
- withdraw commisions.

Back