1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AdmiralMarkets.com (FxService.com)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Alen Riviera 12345

I want to say that I have been trading through Admiral Market Serbia for 3 years and that this brokerage house is one of the best.Very honest with great costumer support.Thanks

3. adak1730

adak1730 Recruit

im asking to ADMIRAL MARKETS.IN MANAGMET... WITH FBA SUPPORT why you are stop trading before 1 hr of closing market on fridays there is 1hr gap how to leave my open orders in 1hr gap time without my cntrol ha???? yesterday i closed by luck open buy order usdcad.... exact at 22.58 your mt4 stoped at 22.59.59and after im watched alpari mt4 it was running it closed at 23.59.59 1 hr gap happend betwin AM AND ALPARI....!! in the gap time usdcad nearly 15 pipps down.. if i was staying open stage i lost my money after that who is responsebl for my losses tell me.......1 or 2 pipps or k 15 pips is big drdown in 1 hr gap why this is happening i want to know that y u stoping trading b4 1 hr without market closing
    THIS IS LIKE "MIDNIGHT HIWAY DRIVING WITHOUT HEAD LIGHTS"

morisson.m likes this.
  4. design

design Recruit

I m from Bangladesh and really happy with the support from Bangladesh office.admiral pro account is favorite to me.I like it very much for scalping.thanks admiral markets. And I also stay in Admiral Markets pro account trading system

5. PainKillerRO

PainKillerRO Recruit

Admiral Markets

Trading live with Admiral Markets from Romania.
    Excellent support, excellent education. No spikes, no stop hunting, no restrictions (hedging, scalping, almost anything)

5 stars from me :)

Michele Rizzo and morisson.m like this.