AF Bauer, GetCoPro, Mayfair Trading, Hampton Case

P3t3r

Private
Beware of the above they are all linked/same company and operate quite a sophisticated scam. They have taken me for my life's savings, a lot of money. Do not listen to comments about "there's always one un-happy customer"

From some comments I've seen elsewhere about these people they appear to be moving on and setting up new names to further there dirty work. If you cant touch and feel if they are not properly registered in U.K. Don't touch. Incidentally AFBauer appear on the FCA web site as an affiliated approval because they are registered at Dutch AFM. Long story but this counts for nothing and FCA totally wrong in doing this but can't get them to even respond on their responsibility including how this persuaded me AFBauer must be ok!

You want the Phone number of him or his lady? I can help You if You want.
Mr. Andreas Bauer (not Andreas F Bauer) lives in Athlone, Ireland and his new Girlfriend in Germany near Frankfurt

Thank you for your response. Apologies for the delay I have had to shut myself away from all this for my mental well being. Having lost everything including my family I have come very close to the un-thinkable and only able to get through by closing my self down to all this. Are you suggesting that Andreas Bauer and his girlfriend are a part of the SCAM? If so please let me have the numbers.

Hello Everybody! I am also victim of Andreas Bauer and his girlfriend. I also lost a lot of money and wanted kill myself about him...
If you know any information lets we find him together. I already trying to find him with police. I am from Russia.
Please text me om my email buzta@inbox.ru

Can you tell me your story and what you know about him? My English not so perfect, but I can understand. In Russia also a lot of victims. Text me on email
Thank you, Anna

As I know they live in Ireland, Galway, Salthill
I also know he and his girl work together. His girl was texting me, and made performance, that she doesnot know anything, and she also victim. She told he hurt and hit her, abuse her, and asked me to leave this story. Kristina Bobrova her name.

As I know they live in Ireland, Galway, Salthill
I also know he and his girl work together. His girl was texting me, and made performance, that she doesnot know anything, and she also victim. She told he hurt and hit her, abuse her, and asked me to leave this story. Kristina Bobrova her name.
Where and who is he?

Back