1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AKFinancials.net

Discussion in 'Forex Education Services' started by Administrator, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. prospector48

prospector48 Recruit

Trading for AKFinancials.net

Those of you who have gone through their training course, how did you feel about your experience with them? Would you recommend them to others? Are they worth the tuition?

Have you done any trading with their money? If so, how did you like it? If you are not trading for them, using their capital, why not?

What were/are the things that you don't like about them?

I would really appreciate hearing any information that anyone has on them, especially your own experience. Thanks in advance

3. Zenz

Zenz Recruit

AKFinancials

I had an interview with the owner of AKFinancials previously and the deals seems almost too good to be true. I have yet to find any bad news related to the company online but have also yet to find any persons who are hired or working with the company. The question that I am very concerned with is whether the company is serious about absorbing the losses of their traders and splitting the profits with them on winning trades.
    As every company is about making money, I wonder how this is going to work for them? Also, I want to find out in the event that the candidate completes the training course, how will the money or will the money actually be returned to them?

1 person likes this.
  4. method

method Recruit

I took the course. If anyone has any questions, post them here. I will tell you the truth about them.

: akfinancials