An IBC Fx employee who thinks he can pretend to be a customer

arejarej

Banned
I have experience with IBCFX, I have opted for the managed account service and opened a account with a deposit of $10,000, so IBCFX have kept to their word. IBCFX have made me 25% on top of my initial deposit.

Spam Cat wonders why you would be stupid enough to post this from the offices of IBCFx.com

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hello I’m Alexandra Volpi financial advisor of the IBCFX headquarters located in New Zelanda. IBCFX LTD. took note of the various problems mentioned in this forum and put me in charge to take care personally of each single problem exposed.
Therefore I will personally deal with each situation trying to solve the issues .Not being able to track back real names and not being able to know the number of the account, I urge all those who are waiting for clarification from our side please contact me at the following email address NZCentralOffice@ibcfx.com
It will be my priority to publish on this forum the progress of each case , certain of the goodwill of the administration to work in order to find out in depth and with objectivity about each issue raised, even where there is a suspicion of false truths ' exposed .
Thanking you
alexandra

Back