• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

attention : middle east members

shettythilak

Recruit
I would like to introduce myself as Thilak from Dubai. As a newbie just I wanted to know few things from experienced middle east members. Can u suggest me a best broker who offers high laverage for a micro account. And I want to know which is the best bank in dubai which charges less for bankwires, so I can open a bank account with them. Your guidence will be highly appriciated.

Stay away from Easy-Forex

If you are new to Forex, or don’t know about the conflict of interest between Forex trading platforms and their clients, please pay attention. This could save you a lot of money.

Please visit the following website:

easy-forex-warning.com

and learn about the relations between forex companies and their customers. Learn how the build-in conflict of interest may jeopardize your money as it did with many of Easy-Forex customers, mainly in Israel but also elsewhere.

In addition to teaching how the Forex trading platform works, this website provides proofs of crimes carried by Easy-Forex. Proofs in the form of transcripts of discussions between Easy-Forex agents and their customers luring them to lose their money. Other shocking testimonial evidences are provided by people that lost all of their money in different deceiving tactics.

It is also important to note that most of Easy-Forex clients are from the US and from Saudi Arabia. This can be found in Alexa website:

alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/Easy-Forex.com

Easy-forex.com users come from these countries:

United States 29.5%
Saudi Arabia 26.3%
Canada 4.3%
United Arab Emirates 4.1%
Qatar 3.6%

I hope forex trader from these countries know about this.

Good luck

Back