AUD/USD Daily Video, December 31, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

We've not taken a look at aussie for a long time but AUD has interesting situation with big potential for trading:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Yes..A well deserved Holiday Sive! Enjoy your 'Sleep-Ins'. I usually do..everyday..and have Breakfast in time for the Daily update at 10am GMT!
Interesting Ozzi. I fancy it to move a little higher...along with Kiwi but firstly i will look to see when it reaches 73.50 area and then 74.50. Happy New Years...now i will go to the Pub..! :D

Happy New Year Sive !
This is really a question, or I'm looking for your opinion of my thinking.
First, inside of a triangle, It not uncommon to see the angle in which price rises decreasing as investors become more cautious as the triangle narrows.
Two, I was told , which ever arm of the triangle has the greater angle is the most likely direction .?.?
How ever, I believe we ARE coming up to another pull back to the down side.
Now , if it breaks out, I believe it will be a false break out (to the down side), mostly like to about .7010. Then busting thru the top side of the triangle and on up, as the dollar is suppose to be losing favor.
STILL ! That's a lot of pips in the next move down ! Thanks for waking me up to it. I had stopped watching AUD.
I have attached my AU weekly chart. And my Fib. is from the beginning of the downward move, which is where I was taught to start you Fibs. Since our zero line has not been taken out, and currently looking for 161% completion . Still a lot of pips in either direction, and why I trade on very small time frames, only keeping the larger ones in mind.
Mike

Attachments

• AUD USD.PNG
    AUD USD.PNG
    52.4 KB · Views: 1
Back