AUD/USD Daily Video, October 20, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Aussie shows nice possibility for daily B&B trade. For those of you, who still do not uderstand the specific of this pattern this video will be very useful.
Also, possibly you still be able to enter and win some pips...

technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
AudUsd chart

Hi Sive, first of all thank you for all your impressive analysis-videos.
Today you show AudUsd. Both on D1 and H1 I see the recent low as about 0.9600. But on my chart (MT4 from Alpari UK) the recent low is 0.96623 (at 2010-10-20 / 01:00). Therefore all other numbers are also different of course.

Do you have any idea how this is possible?

Thank you!
Sugit

futures

Hi Sive, first of all thank you for all your impressive analysis-videos.
Today you show AudUsd. Both on D1 and H1 I see the recent low as about 0.9600. But on my chart (MT4 from Alpari UK) the recent low is 0.96623 (at 2010-10-20 / 01:00). Therefore all other numbers are also different of course.

Do you have any idea how this is possible?

Thank you!
Sugit

He is using futures charts..Cracker of a call yerday re EUUD ..Thanks Sive..

You just motivated me

hi sive.........

this analysis is excellent to me

even if it'll not play out positively.........you have outline the money management rule by giving a stop loss....

I did not want to bother to look for ways to get Joe diNapoli trading methods because i think u said it a proprietary stuff...............but now i think i should make a strong attempt at looking thoroughly for ideas relating to joe dinapoli's method............I just have to know it...................

You are Good I must say.................(this is a compliment Sir)

Thanks

GBP/USD double repo buy on 4H charts (MT4)

Hello Sive

Thanks for the aud/usd analysis. :)

I have been seeing the gbp/usd 4h chart and it looks like a double repo if the current 4h bar closes below the 3x3 SMA. The thrust is there as you mentioned and close below and close above have been accomplished. :confused:

If I was to trade it then the target looks like 1.5920 (61.8 fib retracement) from the 1.61 high to low of 1.5649 with the stops being just below the lows. :D

Please let me know if this analysis seems reasonable.

Thanks
Mili

Hello Sive

Thanks for the aud/usd analysis. :)

I have been seeing the gbp/usd 4h chart and it looks like a double repo if the current 4h bar closes below the 3x3 SMA. The thrust is there as you mentioned and close below and close above have been accomplished. :confused:

If I was to trade it then the target looks like 1.5920 (61.8 fib retracement) from the 1.61 high to low of 1.5649 with the stops being just below the lows. :D

Please let me know if this analysis seems reasonable.

Thanks
Mili

Hi Mili
Yes, it can be a DRPO "Buy" but we need close above then below and then above and not vice versa...
Second, the target of DRPO is not a 0.618 resistance like in the case of B&B. They are different signals.

Oops! :err::embarrassed:

Thanks Sive... for helping and specially taking time in teaching us.

Mili

Forex education

Dear Mr. Sive Morten,

1. Do you still maintain your long time prediction for GBP/USD = 1.64? Will it retrace more for the moment beeing? How much the retracement on EUR/USD wil it influence GBP/USD and GBP/JPY?

2. Since you encoureged me to learn to trade on my own, can you sugest some learning resources? Your annalisys is theory put to practice, so it is invaluable. I hope you will stay with us for a long time.

Thank you for the outstanding annalisys!

Public Disagreement - Public Apology

Sive,
A few weeks ago I wrote something like "see what Sive says and do the opposite". In your wisdom of wisdom you did not reply to that stupid on-the-sperr-of-the-moment comment. Since I made this offensive remark public, I must make my apology public too.

Sive, I apologize, and very sincerely too.

Please help

:confused:Thank you Sive, you are to much in the level of accurasy in your analysis. My problem is that I get the information in my mail ussually late. Please were do I go on the Forex Peace Website to get your post before they are sent to members email address. Thanks

Back