• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Best-Forex-Managed-Accounts.com

General discussions of a financial company
This link to open a live account with activetrades broker under their IB links

and I think the other one to open demo account also with activetrades broker !

Dear Siufat0149
Dear members
The link we put here , last few day, is not to download the EA, please ready our post carefully, this link is to open an account with our recommended broker , then let us know you did this, we will connect your account to our EA ( FREE OF CHARGE ) to try it.
Here are our links again that work in English :-

Link to open a real account :-
secure.activtrades.com/personalarea/OnlineApplication/Step1?ib=9cebf44e49a348cfa227de24a7cb3c7a&lang=en

Here is the link to open a demo account :-
secure.activtrades.com/personalarea/?ib=9cebf44e49a348cfa227de24a7cb3c7a&lang=en

Wish you a good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not use. For martingale strategy is necessary to account history at least 1 year.

This website is only 183 Days old!!! and history accounts is only 1 month.
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/best-forex-managed-accounts.com
Dear member
Thank you for your comment
Regarding website is only 183 days old, this really means nothing, yes , may be it is new, but this does not mean it is bad.
Let us concentrate on the service
Let me tell you that our martingale is different from any other martingale
It is complicated system that works only in good time, not like any other martingale that they work always day and night
Therefore , we trust our product , so, we offer you the following ( offer for all members )
Free trial for one week
Money back guarantee for 30 days
You can try it for free
But please let us see your real comments after your free trial period Thank you

Dear Jarora
Thank you for your comment, but this account you mentioned is not a trading account, it is only a test account , we use it to test new strategies, and this is expected with the test account but never expected with the normal trading account .
We still invite you , to test our EA , FREE OF CHARGE , on your account, and the same invitation for all members of FPA
Wish you a good luck

Dear Jarora
Thank you for your comment, but this account you mentioned is not a trading account, it is only a test account , we use it to test new strategies, and this is expected with the test account but never expected with the normal trading account .
We still invite you , to test our EA , FREE OF CHARGE , on your account, and the same invitation for all members of FPA
Wish you a good luck

OK but this account is test (Max. DD 66.80%): http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ProTraders/best-forex-managed-accounts-exness/1629620

Dear Jarora
We are happy that you observe our site
Yes sir, this is a test account also , with our own money , where we keep trying to improve and test different strategies.
With our own money , we do anything, to test many things.
That is why we keep accounts like this on our site, as we clear to all.
We want our clients to know that we test many accounts to improve our strategy.
This has nothing to do with the official account which is running on FPA for any client to follow and copy.
You can see account with BIG DD , you can see account with loss , you can see account with huge profit, all this available , as we keep on working to improve, it is not just an EA we provide to client .
We are a team of creation and development.
We will be happy to see you test our EA

Have a good day

I totally don't agree with you , even thoght it's test account , it's not master account for managing accounts in PFA but as you can see monthly return is 121% which is excellent
https://gyazo.com/8158294a48f7eb90e7fabff1f7bf8add
so it's accept to see this DD
but the master account which link in this page which I copying from right now , it's very safe
I am happy and satisfied with results made so far.
Hope to give yourself chance to try it for free as I can see they have free trail.
Good luck.

Summer offer for FPA members
Free subscription for one month
You save usd 99.00

We are happy to announce our summer offer here
This offer is valid only for FPA members
This offer is valid only up to end of Aug. 2016
Join our signal free ,
Open an account with this recommended broker, here is the link :

https://secure.activtrades.com/pers...1?ib=9cebf44e49a348cfa227de24a7cb3c7a&lang=ae

and get our profitable signal free of charge
Just send us your account number, your account will be activated within 24 hours
For more information you can ad us to your skype,
Our skype ID is : best-forex-managed-accounts
Take the chance, do not miss this profitable offer
Best FX EA

Back