• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Best Forex news and informations site?

Help me find a company

bullandbear

Recruit
Hello everybody,

Can you state your opinions what would be the best source/site for important informations regarding Forex day to day trading ?
Looking for some sort of forex digest, where they keep it simple and straight forward.

I had in mind forex news and analysis website, blog or something like that .. They do have a news part on the platform, but that is not what I had in mind . Thanks anyway.
Or maybe some sort of place for public opinion on general sentiment towards price movement for major Fx pairs, stocks, oil etc.

For the news in my opinion forex factory is the best.

I like to take a look at forex news when something I do not understand is happening. They will usually explained where is the proble within a few minutes.

Generally avoid to look for general sentiment, remember 90 % of traders are wrong. Do you really want to hear what they have to say?

I

I always have "forex Economic Calendar" on "myfxbook" site opened and running to keep track of real time economic news releases and also (right at the bottom of that page) read latest economic news report from various sites (Reuters, DailyFX, MarketWatch, FXStreet, etc) as they come out.
Listening & watching Bloomberg & CNBC for their live economic commentaries & news helps a lot too....also the latest news from Dukaskcopy site, as well as from "ForexFactory" are very helpful too.

But sometimes too much information can overload your trades judgement and so it's better to do your own homework and use your own analysis.

Be careful with blindly following some "free" signal providers here & elsewhere who literally dish out "free signals" without a care in the world....and of course they don't care...and why should they?.... 'cause it's your hard earned money while their "free signals" cost nothing.

Although there are many online sources and forums to learn about forex market, but i would recommend you to check out Forexcamping web site. Market information in this site mentioned is very easy to understand for a new comer.

There is one forex website which has a calendar, a complete forex education course, daily trading signals, and daily analysis by several trading "giants". For some reason, I can't quite recall the site's name. :D

During may entire trading career up to now I only use one and single news information website and that is forexfactory. I feel very very comfortable using this site although several traders has told me that it does not show all the news but still its very best for me.

Once we can have a good place were we can get best news about trading this business you can be satisfied with the information you need. I make use of investing.com and it have been a great place for me to get forex news.

Back