• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BestForexRobot.co

General discussions of a financial company
I just started using this service so far it is going good anybody else using this service?

Have recently started using this service as well. Had a bad end to the week last week but has now recovered. Hoping for the best still. ADEA System by Cardm3n | Myfxbook

Support is great though. Very fast and courteous. Very pleased.

Trades are somewhat risky though. Before the debacle a few days ago, I had my risk setting quite high as they had fairly low drawdown. Learned the hard way to keep it low.

Looking forward to seeing it in action some more though.

I'm very happy with this, i deposit 1000$ 3 days ago and now become 1400$. 3 days 40%!!! Thanks for their support too!!

10967592_10152697968218907_1728533447_o.jpg10964945_10152696825713907_751132773_o.jpg10967100_10152697926138907_1007889691_o.jpg10969136_10152697961473907_1841918544_o.jpg

Hey all. I am also loving this. Very early days for me too but very impressed none the less. I use 2x risk and feel fairly confident. Last weeks loss was due to me incrementally raising risk to 4x throughout the week, and making Friday the day I went to 4x. As my luck would have it, it was the only bad day they have had in their short myfxbook history. lol figures. It has all been made back already though at 2x risk since then and more. Very happy right now. Keep track of this, too early to tell but seems like a winner to me. Risky to most, just right to me....Anyone else like living on the edge? lol

ADEA System by Cardm3n | Myfxbook

I am also happy with this robot. But I can see that when it looses it looses heavily. Just after I set it up it dropped my account from 500 to 360, and I was thinking, yet another bad quality EA. However in the 2 weeks since it has taken my account to over 600, so I was pleasantly surprised. I also like the payment system for this robot as you don't need to splash out a lot of cash the get it up and running.

Please don't stop updating your statement whenever you have big drawdown.
Last update as of now is 2400 min

Back