BestScalper.com

InvestorFX2

Recruit
I have emailed you as I have purchased Best Scalper and cannot find the User Manual on your Download page.
Please reply and tell me where I can find it

koalafx

Recruit
I have emailed you as I have purchased Best Scalper and cannot find the User Manual on your Download page.
Please reply and tell me where I can find it

Hi Investor, I am considering buying this ea but I'm somewhat concerned by your post. Did the people from Best Scalper reply to you? Hopefully they did and you can report that you are now making lots of money!

Many thanks in advance.

oritzbaba

Recruit
Hi Investor, I am considering buying this ea but I'm somewhat concerned by your post. Did the people from Best Scalper reply to you? Hopefully they did and you can report that you are now making lots of money!

Many thanks in advance.

Please I will like to know if you have received a reply and how is your account performing regarding profits.

ChasingDragons

Recruit
I have counted up the total number of pips made on this live account but its not adding up to the gross value of 3935.1 as stated at the top. Please explain.

koalafx

Recruit
Please I will like to know if you have received a reply and how is your account performing regarding profits.

No reply from Investor but I have decided to not go ahead with this ea anyway. There is something about it that doesn't feel right. I have signed up with Invast and really like their amazing ST24 set up. Apparently it has been running in Japan for about 2 years and the results have been very good. The robots are free and you can mix and match to suit your trading style.
Hope this is helpful.