฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, August 19, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Current price action of BTC brings no optimism by far and makes us to keep aside from long entry:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I'm stiicking with same idea as last week. $11000 is 61.8 of current move down and market is heading up to retest that area. A Daily close and hold 'above' $11000 is what is needed to altar my Bearish view..!? o_O

Look guys, I know we are all very busy traders but in my view, it is time to start to show our appreciation to Sive for all of his Professional hard work he has been doing for all of us for years now FOR FREE ( WE DON'T PAY HIM ANYTHING AT ALL for all of his free professional work! ) by at least giving Sive a "like" here on You Tube from time to time. In my opinion, Sive deserves to get a whole lot more "likes" than what are currently showing up on this website. When Sive's work opens your eyes to new opportunities in the markets, the very least you should be doing is to AT LEAST give him a "like". The "like" button is located directly below his video on the lower right hand side of the page in between the "Tools" & the "Reply" buttons. It only takes just a few seconds to do it. If you benefit in some way from Sive's hard work, or learn something new, then let us show him our appreciation by liking his posts & his videos here on You Tube. That would encourage Sive to continue on with this service which is what we all want him to continue doing.

Look guys, I know we are all very busy traders but in my view, it is time to start to show our appreciation to Sive for all of his Professional hard work he has been doing for all of us for years now FOR FREE ( WE DON'T PAY HIM ANYTHING AT ALL for all of his free professional work! ) by at least giving Sive a "like" here on You Tube from time to time. In my opinion, Sive deserves to get a whole lot more "likes" than what are currently showing up on this website. When Sive's work opens your eyes to new opportunities in the markets, the very least you should be doing is to AT LEAST give him a "like". The "like" button is located directly below his video on the lower right hand side of the page in between the "Tools" & the "Reply" buttons. It only takes just a few seconds to do it. If you benefit in some way from Sive's hard work, or learn something new, then let us show him our appreciation by liking his posts & his videos here on You Tube. That would encourage Sive to continue on with this service which is what we all want him to continue doing.
Well said Mr Shaffer! I have been liking Sive for years..! He is a dedicated professional. I have learned so much from his style of trading and even if you do not use Di-Napoli methods they can 'seriously' help you in your 'own style' to compliment and serve you to better profits.!

Well said Mr Shaffer! I have been liking Sive for years..! He is a dedicated professional. I have learned so much from his style of trading and even if you do not use Di-Napoli methods they can 'seriously' help you in your 'own style' to compliment and serve you to better profits.!

Thanks guys. This is really matter to me and I sure to to FPA as well.

You are absolutely right Ed! If it was not for Sive's videos, weekly reports and forex course provided on FPA all for free I would have quit trading a long time ago. It is not only Sive's professionalism and dedication to this forum that has kept me going but most importantly it is his sincerity and sobriety that makes him a real Guru that we can all learn from. Frankly I am shocked there are not 10 x or 100x the amount of views his videos get.
Thank you Sive & God Bless

You are absolutely right Ed! If it was not for Sive's videos, weekly reports and forex course provided on FPA all for free I would have quit trading a long time ago. It is not only Sive's professionalism and dedication to this forum that has kept me going but most importantly it is his sincerity and sobriety that makes him a real Guru that we can all learn from. Frankly I am shocked there are not 10 x or 100x the amount of views his videos get.
Thank you Sive & God Bless
Well said Soul Rebel & I agree with you well over 100%! Sometimes it only takes one person to recognize when something is special, & I certainly do consider Sive's work to indeed be special, & then to publicize it to start a snowball rolling big time. Let us all give Sive all the recognition & encouragement that he so richly deserves! When we do recognize Sive for his accomplishments in market analysis, new visitors to this website will see that Sive is indeed getting recognition from us all & then they will tend to stick around to learn his methods as well instead of thinking that there is nothing worthwhile to be found here & then leaving never to come back again. That is my central point. We will all benefit from us all helping each other out & giving due recognition to Sive's very hard work. Thank you Sive for all you do!

Back