฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, December 30, 2019

I took a short position today after i saw the Opening Gap @ $7380. Stop is tight' @ $7430.
My Bias is still 'Bearish for Bitcoin...but i feel it's more in a Range now after the last Big move down from $9500.
The Daily Pin Bar on the 23rd is Key as a Close above $7680 is needed to confirm Bullish intentions...but even then...we still have a Weekly Downtrend that is still intact!
Also W & R on weekly that you mentioned is also making trading a 'direction Tricky...but the opening Gap today is worth a 'shot'..! Lets see how today's Daily PA closes because it could offer a target of $6000.! :cool:

Stopped out..! I had a feeling something was coming.! BIG Rally on Stock Markets yesterday..after they looked like they had Topped out...and then 'WHAM'..!! Almost like a 'Double Repo' Slam Dunk..!
This could be start of a Rally on Bitcoin..and start of BIG Drop' on Stocks..!?

Stopped out..! I had a feeling something was coming.! BIG Rally on Stock Markets yesterday..after they looked like they had Topped out...and then 'WHAM'..!! Almost like a 'Double Repo' Slam Dunk..!
This could be start of a Rally on Bitcoin..and start of BIG Drop' on Stocks..!?

Well, I'm not studies relations between stocks and BTC... do you see some correlation? I just know the classic one - gold vs stocks...

Well, I'm not studies relations between stocks and BTC... do you see some correlation? I just know the classic one - gold vs stocks...
Well..not really 'direct' correlation...but when it's BIG News and anything to do with War etc..i think Bitcoin reacts to these events the same as any other market.!

Back