• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello guys,

I've bought this EA and as suggested I am using it on VPS. I am working on account on forex.com. The robot started yesterday night on Demo account with 50.000$ initial balance. As attached the first list of Operations.

Seem the robot doesn't like GPB/USD..

If some other user here started to use BumbleBeeFX and like to share with me some info about settings, Brokers, Pairs and so on, feel free to contact me via PM or skype (altucano@hotmail.com)

Gyazo - 16817d5309b821e6c8831d414827820e.png

I must say a big Sorry for my last Comment ! The Mistake was on my Site I hadn´t understand the exactly function from LMAX till Yesterday Alex has tell me the exactly function, now today or tomorrow I try it with LMAX and Quotesreader !!! And then I will tell you soon about the Results, I hope about positive Results !

Is there anyone using Fxpro for this ea?
Over one week now, no order has been dropped.
Pls assist with configurations and settings parameter that is working with Fxpro.
Thanks

The account is invalid now ..it lost yesterday from 85 000 to 42 000 usd ..so 50% Drawdown in just one day ...with multiple trades ..probabbly the broker had disable the account and made somthing into it to make the account trading crazy to avoid having to much customers with this EA draining profits from them ..This EA is interesting so far but like others arbitrage EA , the broker is a very big concern to make it reliable and marker makers are few now in the forex industry and they probably don t want to see a wave of traders with this EA coming to take profits from them ..Bumblebee was a response but they will organise themselve to respond to this act of war against them ..
The last version of this EA might be interesting ..The author of this piece of software have to propose it with a list of broker that is working with it ..
Good luck to everyone ..,)

BigT1,

Can you please try to re-attach that file? I can't access that attachment either.

The FPA test is currently stuck and not updating due to a technical issue. Testing is working on getting it fixed.

As usual, Murphy's Law dictates that this sort of thing happens to tests at or near the top of the PT list. :(

And someone in testing got it jump started.

I must say a big Sorry for my last Comment ! The Mistake was on my Site I hadn´t understand the exactly function from LMAX till Yesterday Alex has tell me the exactly function, now today or tomorrow I try it with LMAX and Quotesreader !!! And then I will tell you soon about the Results, I hope about positive Results !

Thank You !!!!
It's a pleasure working with you...

The account is invalid now ..it lost yesterday from 85 000 to 42 000 usd ..so 50% Drawdown in just one day ...with multiple trades ..probabbly the broker had disable the account and made somthing into it to make the account trading crazy to avoid having to much customers with this EA draining profits from them ..This EA is interesting so far but like others arbitrage EA , the broker is a very big concern to make it reliable and marker makers are few now in the forex industry and they probably don t want to see a wave of traders with this EA coming to take profits from them ..Bumblebee was a response but they will organise themselve to respond to this act of war against them ..
The last version of this EA might be interesting ..The author of this piece of software have to propose it with a list of broker that is working with it ..
Good luck to everyone ..,)

To All Traders !
My Account 154660 from USGFX were stopped today due to issues with Broker.
We did investigation and currently will try to contact Broker on this issues.
Please accept my apologies for stopping it.
As soon get everything clear from Broker will post you update.

Back