• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Alex
Regardless what some people think about you,
We believe you are a good person, and we wait for the improved version that you promised.
Many people do not need pamm or anything, many people just want to get your EA work on their own accounts and make some money .
We hope you succeed in helping them achieve their target.
When do you want to make your clients happy with the new version of your EA ?

Thank you for Support,

We have new BumbleBeeFX 1.3 software ready and using few Liquidity Providers. Currently TrueFX, Integral major for US…no LMAX issues for US citizen anymore )))
New re-translator server for clients is currently up and running, we want to test, before sending out to our clients.

That is nice, people helping you to find good broker, absolutely agree with that

1. Nope I don't but would you mind explaining post #185, and balance tumble in December!?
2. Because forex.com prohibits scalping
3. Didn't, have you filled them and not because of sales but with trading profits? any proof?
4. Thank you :)
5. Wow, love is in the air
6. Look one post above, but OK lets give them time, don't want to look entire thread but there was at least one mentioned. Time will tell more :)
7. Why thank you, I am flattered, am I going to be rich like you??

Thank you for your offer on PAMM, will wait a bit more, and if it works will beg you for it to fill my pockets because I am too poor to buy expensive EA.

Honestly.....open account...will run BumbleBeeFX with 3 min orders...so you can make money.....

Alex, please reply me. I sent to you lot of emails and skype message.

I have opened 3 accounts Real, one of them with USGFX since last friday but all of them are stuck. No trade! Until on demo the results was amazing. Since I start on Real, nothing happen..

Why?

Please help

My EA is running also since last Friday with USGFX and has also make not a single trade ! But I hope also for better Result´s in the first or second Week of January ! But now happy Christmas for all !!!

My EA is running also since last Friday with USGFX and has also make not a single trade ! But I hope also for better Result´s in the first or second Week of January ! But now happy Christmas for all !!!

Hello,

I'm using Bumblebee for three weeks, I can assure you that it works ...

Happy Cristmas

Hi all,

merry Christmas to everydoby!

We are all waiting for the 1.3 version Release...

Alex the 1.3 version is free for the customer that have bought the BumbleBeeFX v.1.2.1 or we have to pay more?

thanks a lot!

Honestly I turned my off for Holiday season. Market is very slow now, let's wait when everything gets back normal...

Hi all,

merry Christmas to everydoby!

We are all waiting for the 1.3 version Release...

Alex the 1.3 version is free for the customer that have bought the BumbleBeeFX v.1.2.1 or we have to pay more?

thanks a lot!

The New 1.3 will be Free for BumbleBeeFX 1.2 owners !

Back