• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I see. Thank you for your answer. It has been about 54 hours and I have attempted getting in touch through 4 different avenues of communication to no avail. Obviously I have no choice but to wait longer. Thank you again, Patrichia.

I see. Thank you for your answer. It has been about 54 hours and I have attempted getting in touch through 4 different avenues of communication to no avail. Obviously I have no choice but to wait longer. Thank you again, Patrichia.
i dont think its you,i believe he is probably working very hard trying to fine tune a set file that works on new USG

Dear Alex,
I have purchased your EA for $999.00 and have yet to receive it. I have reached out via the contact form on your website as well as multiple attempts via Skype (the method that you keep assuring us all that we should use to get in touch) and in a private message on this very forum. I understand that you are busy, but it has been stated before that you have actually hired a customer service/support employee to help lighten the load a bit. Perhaps this is not true and was only speculation. The fact that I have not even received the software that I have paid handsomely for, let alone the license that I will still need to wait even longer to get, is steadily becoming more and more concerning. The reason that I am posting on the FPA forum is because you seem to actually monitor it to some extent, and I thought that I could have a little bit more luck here. I hope to hear from you soon so we can get all of this business sorted out. My skype name is "danielsunday22". I also have my order number and password should you need it. Thank you for your time.

Please accept my apologies....can you please contact me directly on Skype: fx.usa Will delivery it for you....

Regards,
Alex.

Sure thing, just sent you the Skype message. It's really not a huge problem I was only getting worried that I had been taken for a ride or something. It's just good to receive a reply. I look forward to speaking with you.

Best,

Daniel

Please accept my apologies....can you please contact me directly on Skype: fx.usa Will delivery it for you....

Regards,
Alex.

Hello Alex,

have any news a about last weekly test on new USGFX LP?

Furthermore, have you some update regarding new brokers? Use an EA just on a single broker is too risky, until now seem that bumble is built just for USGFX...

Please provide an update

I like to test this EA...My broker " FBS " told me that I can use scalping EA's, but I tried some EA's on my demo account which didn't work. Is there any way I can try this EA before purchasing?? and if somebody has already tried with different brokers?

Thanks

Patrichia and other users, I'm planning to purchase this ea, just wanted to know if the ea is doing good and generating some good profits.Please let me know

The EA is good but all brokers are not. Which brokers are good? This is the secret. Only one is good - maybe (USGFX). Some of traders are find also good broker but they are hiding them.

Patrichia and other users, I'm planning to purchase this ea, just wanted to know if the ea is doing good and generating some good profits.Please let me know

Dear
Thank you for your question.
The EA is good in itself, no doubt about this, the problem it needs a good broker who accepts you use this EA, which is not easy of course, people made good profit with the broker usgfx, but now usgfx has changed their rules, Alex , as he said, still trying to adopt his EA with the new rules of usgfx, we all are waiting for this from him, at the same time you have to search for a broker gives you the chance to use this EA, i myself made some profit with usgfx, like all users of BBfx1.3, but last friday of NFP , my account did not move at all, no trades at all. I tested this EA with about 10 brokers, but did not work with any of them, some made loss, some others did not move at all.
My advise to you, read everything here about this EA from the start to get a good idea about it, see the advantages and disadvantages of the EA , through comments of everyone here, then you will be able to decide to buy it or not.
I myself purchased very early, but not lucky enough, made some profit, while others made good profit, it was due to me , not due to the EA, as I was travelling a lot.
The EA itself is good, the provider of the EA, Alex is a good person, he always communicates with us soon, support is good. it is only a good broker you need.
If you are lucky with good broker, for sure, this EA will make you good money, this is our problem now, is to find a good broker to use this EA with, and you can not find a broker for it , unless you buy it to try it with the broker.
This is my own experience with this EA. I can not say but it, also i can not say do not buy it, I just gave you my experience about it.
I hope my answer can help you.
Wish you have many pips.
Patrichia

Back