• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Okay, I am steadily becoming more and more agitated with the nigh complete lack of response from this EA 's support unit. There seems to be a gigantic discrepancy between Alex's faith in the person or people he has hired for support and actual performance. We are approaching the one week mark since my purchase of BumbleBeeFX and I am STILL unable to utilize the $999.00 EA due to no fault of my own! The only things that have actually been taken care of were done because Alex took care of them himself! Now his Skype profile states personal messages only, no support , etc. which is understandable.

But Alex, my friend, there does need to be an actual support element put into place. It has almost been a week since I bought your EA , and a full 70.5 hours since I submitted my registration code in order to acquire the needed serial key (we are told even in your user guide that it will be delivered within 24 hours). Most messages to support seem to be outright ignored unless you become involved in some way.

I know that I am not the only person experiencing similar behavior from your support element and therefore becoming disillusioned when you constantly tell us all to contact support for this and that. I agree that things should run that way and support should be doing his/her/their job(s), but this does not appear to be the case or he/she/they are just completely overwhelmed to the point of forgetting who has been messaging them when and for what issues. I only want to actually receive the product that I have purchased and the weak link in the chain appears to be on the support side of things, at least from my perspective. I could have everything wrong, of course, but with the lack of responsiveness from support it is difficult to gather more information in order to form a more refined opinion. Please take this as constructive criticism and not as an attempt to attack any one person or entity. I want to see you succeed; we all do.

Best Regards and Wishes,

Daniel

Follow up:
Now support has sent me a download link that does not work and will not respond when I ask for it to be sent via email. I have attempted contact via Skype and email (as usual), and even through the cell phone number on their profile. It seems I may have to wait some more days before being able to use the EA (if I am lucky enough to hear back from support at all!).

Last edited:
I was going to purchase the EA tomorrow after i get my VPS setup. But from what i am reading here it looks like some people are not even getting the product. Maybe i should wait until the support gets caught up with all the past inquiries. Because after i get the product i am sure there are allot of other issues like re quotes with the new UDGfX LP setup. I'm just wandering if anybody else is having any success besides Alex? If there is anybody else that is having success. I would really appreciate it to let me and others that are about to purchase the EA know what your experiences are so far with the new setup.

Just to clear things up: I have now received everything that I need to begin using the EA. I still think it is very odd that my posts were being removed by someone/something. Thank you to those who PM'd me in support of my difficulties as well as conveying their own.

MODERATORS HAVE DELETED THIS MULTIPLE TIMES!!!

Okay, I am steadily becoming more and more agitated with the nigh complete lack of response from this EA 's support unit. There seems to be a gigantic discrepancy between Alex's faith in the person or people he has hired for support and actual performance. We are approaching the one week mark since my purchase of BumbleBeeFX and I am STILL unable to utilize the $999.00 EA due to no fault of my own! The only things that have actually been taken care of were done because Alex took care of them himself! Now his Skype profile states personal messages only, no support , etc. which is understandable.

But Alex, my friend, there does need to be an actual support element put into place. It has almost been a week since I bought your EA , and a full 70.5 hours since I submitted my registration code in order to acquire the needed serial key (we are told even in your user guide that it will be delivered within 24 hours). Most messages to support seem to be outright ignored unless you become involved in some way.

I know that I am not the only person experiencing similar behavior from your support element and therefore becoming disillusioned when you constantly tell us all to contact support for this and that. I agree that things should run that way and support should be doing his/her/their job(s), but this does not appear to be the case or he/she/they are just completely overwhelmed to the point of forgetting who has been messaging them when and for what issues. I only want to actually receive the product that I have purchased and the weak link in the chain appears to be on the support side of things, at least from my perspective. I could have everything wrong, of course, but with the lack of responsiveness from support it is difficult to gather more information in order to form a more refined opinion. Please take this as constructive criticism and not as an attempt to attack any one person or entity. I want to see you succeed; we all do.

Best Regards and Wishes,

Daniel

BY THE WAY: I have attempted to post a follow up twice but FPA or the forum system itself is not allowing it? What is going on here?
yes this is strange.i always thought that postings couldnt be deleted from the forum....
maybe because you only have 12 postings that your replies are being moderated before showing up...

Moderation Team Note: dansun25 edited his post. The forums anti-spam software spotted some keywords that could possibly be related to spam and moderated the most. He then repossted the same content several times and the software put those posts into the moderation queue. After each new posting was moderated, a message was displayed stating that the post was going into the queue.

yes this is strange.i always thought that postings couldnt be deleted from the forum....
maybe because you only have 12 postings that your replies are being moderated before showing up...

I had thought that may be the case, but the posts would show up (someone would PM me about how they agree) and then it would disappear. For a few minutes I would get the message stating that my message needs to be reviewed first, but then it would be fine after a while. I have no idea what could be responsible.

Moderation Team Note: The original "missing" post has been approved. Several extra posts in the moderation queue have been deleted.

If anyone else thinks some of their posts have gone missing, please use "Contact Us" and the FPA will check. This will get your posts back far more quickly than taking this thread off-topic.

My posts don't even show up. If this shows up, I'll be amazed. I've written two posts two week ago, in a respectful manner, explaining my difficulties similar to yours, and they all seem to be lost in cyberspace. The integrity of this site relies on honest praises and honest criticisms. Otherwise it's just propaganda.

Moderation Team Note: We have rechecked the moderation queue. There are no posts from you in it. No one here deleted anything from you, but a delayed post might have been apporoved after this thread was already on the next page. Please go to your profile and search for all of your posts. If the one you are referring to is missing, it didn't make it to the queue. If so, repost it. If it gets moderated again, we'll make sure it gets approved.

Why are you deleting my posts that have anything negative to do with the freaking EA?

The forums anti-spam software doesn't care if the post is for or against a product. It relies only on keywords and word patterns.

My posts don't even show up. If this shows up, I'll be amazed. I've written two posts two week ago, in a respectful manner, explaining my difficulties similar to yours, and they all seem to be lost in cyberspace. The integrity of this site relies on honest praises and honest criticisms. Otherwise it's just propaganda.
i couldnt agree more.outright baseless accusations are one thing,honest constructive criticism is quite another.and where there are issues it is imperative that all members can see all sides of the proverbial coin in order to weigh up the various merits about whatever the particular topic is about.as you say the credibility of the site depends on this.well said!

Moderation Team Note: We work very hard to make certain that everyone has a chance to express their opinions while also keeping the forums spam free. The price of this is an occasional delayed post and some edited posts also getting delayed. If you think this price is too high to pay, check out the Spammers Hall of Shame.

The moderation queue is normally checked at the beginning of the Asian session each trading day. If your post doesn't appear within 2 trading days, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and someone here will get back to you.

Just to clear things up: I have now received everything that I need to begin using the EA. I still think it is very odd that my posts were being removed by someone/something. Thank you to those who PM'd me in support of my difficulties as well as conveying their own.

Well good luck to you. Please do share your experience with us once you have it all setup. I really want know how it works for other people besides Alex. I know his account is doing great, but a few others here are still getting off quotes with the new LP. If you do not mind can you tell me are you going with USGFX and are you using Alfa package with Ultrafx VPS.

Back